I turned to him, "Yeah, you are more funny who thinks he has a son. You lost him years ago when you were in Ibiza in the lap of some whore while she put her head in that rope and ki..." with each word, my temper, my heart beat, my anger, my voice raised but I stopped myself.

"Just go." I clenched my jaw trying to be patient. "It's been eleven years Gavi." He said looking at me like everything I said was nonsense. "For you." A whisper came out at his Pathetic reply, "for me, it's as fresh as today."

With that, I walked upstairs to my room, Jerry following suit observing the tension.

John Gavira aka My father stood there in my living room for a minute and then retreated with a sigh.

It's not that easy to forget.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Next day I got up straight at six, doing my morning routine and sharp at 9 o' clock I was headed for my first class. I am doing Majors in developing softwares which consists a lot of Physics. But honestly I love it. Every bit of Physics is amazing, it just shows how everything around us simply makes sense, well not so simply.

This is my last year here, not that I'll miss it. The students here are boring except my football mat... no ex football mates. I had left that field an year ago. Besides them, others guys in the whole campus are same, they wants to be famous, rich etc etc, no one who is real, not a single soul and the girls, they are a whole different story. They just want to jump on my lap every single chance they get.

Being honest, Sex is boring after one or two times. I don't get why they all over hype it that much. I'm the guy who doesn't do that a lot, I just release the tension when it's been too long. That's it.

Giving a halt the spiral of my thoughts, I began taking classes according to my schedule, slowly the day passed and I reached on the dreading part of it.
Which was Mechanics taught by Ms.Paula, My sweet and caring aunt. The sister of my father but different from him as the sky is from the land.

I entered the class to sit on the window seat just like yesterday cause the outside view and surroundings were calming but much to my dismay that rainbow girl had already taken it.

I knew she would do something, come early to the class and grab the seat, like freaking kindergarten toddlers.
She's just like that, too many colors on, always bubbly, enthusiasm on level infinity and goes on with her strawberry world.

But she's different from the other girls around the campus. She doesn't wear revealing clothes, she doesn't too much makeup etc etc, not that I noticed, I just have too many classes with her, so I just...remembered and yeah she talks loud too, like very loud for my liking.

I don't like loud voices.

If I'd ever talk to her, whose chances are zero - but still if I'd ever, I'll give her a piece of advice, that this world is filled up with people who are ready to take that innocence away, so get Mature.

I grumpily sat down a seat at the very back if the class though my external features and gesture remained constant, I was annoyed to the hilt.

I looked at the thief of my seat, she was enthusiastically going on about God knows what, doing too much actions with her hands. Can't she talk Normally? Without moving her hands too much?

The blonde sitting beside her looking with so much adoration in his eyes at the bullshit. Ooh hidden love.

Ms. Paula entered halting my train of thoughts about rainbow girl. I focused as she started giving instructions of her next move which I already know.

Freaking project.

"So in these chits you all have your names written, pick them up one by one and then meet your partner for the upcoming Exhibition project. This Exhibition is very important so keep in mind, whether you like the partner or not, you have to do it." She emphasized it with the deepest of her throat to make an impact.

Excitedly the students started picking out the neatly folded chits, except me. I've already told her, I'm not up for this shit. I mean what are we? Kids from kindergarten, and what she's teaching us? Co-ordination?

"Gavi." A plead lingered in her eyes as she took my name. The last chit lying alone in the bowl she was holding. All eyes turned to me putting me in spotlight.

That moment I wanted to just leave the class but me being me, got up from the seat and made my way to her. Yes she's the sister of my father but completely different from him and not to forget she was the one who used to put me to sleep on the sleepless nights of my dark days.

Rope

Police sirens

Plastic bag

Body

Gavi, stop yourself.
I sighed and picked up the chit. She smiled mouthing thank you then turned to the class. "Now I'll leave you to meet your partner and get to know each other." With that she departed leaving all of us alone.

Everyone fastly started opening their chits while I pocketed it. Zero interest.
I made my way to my seat, picked up my bag, ready to run out from this hellhole of a class, seeing as Sabrina hollered because of finding Ferran's name in her chit, the quarterback of our college rugby team who chuckled at her reaction and gave her a side hug.

My ears perked up at a soft sound saying, "Pablo Gavira."

That's me.

I moved my head to the direction finding a hand up in the air, holding the chit of my name. Lavender colored top with white pants, hairs wavy with colorful beads scattered here and there and a very welcoming smile plastered over her silly face.

No way in hell.

Rainbow girl.

Can't it get more shitty?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

So how was Gavi?

I hope you like it. If you do, support by pressing on the star.

Thanks for reading.

With all of my love,
~Zuveria:)