8

Louis 7

Harry 5

 A hot day in summer means a relaxing day at the beach for the Tomlinson and Styles family. 

Weather forecasts predicted that today was the hottest day of the year. 

That morning, Harry ran over a banged on Louis' door. 

 "Louis! Lou! Lou!" The door opened, and Harry was met with a sleepy Jo.

 "Good Morn-"

 "Harry!" A tackle attacked Harry from behind Jo. Louis and Harry scrambled to their feet as they were squealing about their day at the beach. Fish and chips, sand castles, togs, ice cream! 

Man, Harry loved summer!

 "Harry!" Louis held Harry's hand and whispered. "When we get there to make sand castles, We have to big a super duper doooooooppppeeerrr big sand castle," 

 For some reason, Louis and Harry held each other's hands and began to chant "Beach!" In a circle in synce.

 After the two mother's conversation, they turned to their sons.

 "Okay, so we are going to the beach, but, however, you need your swimming togs for this acctivity,"

 "Come on Harry! Come with me! You can borrow one of my togs! I have a green one that matches your eyes," Louis points out.

 Harry stays silent,and gets dragged across the house, up the stairs, and into Louis' room. He climbed into the bed, and observed Louis hunting through his bottom drawer. 

A single of sock came flying up to Harry's face. A pair of underwear was thrown under the bed.

Harry was so intimidated by this action, he covered himself under Louis' dinosaur and galaxy duvet where he wouldn't get hit by a sock or underwear.

 "Ah! It's here!" Louis yelled.

 His left hand held up green coloured trunks and blue coloured in his right.

 "Auntie Susu gave me two for Christmas this year. She said that the blue ones were in the shade of my eyes," Louis cocoon bragged.

 Harry only stood up from the bed, collected his green trunk, and started stripping. Louis didn't care very much. They were both boys, it didn't matter. To Louis.

 *************

 "Wow! What a day boys, aye?" Anne asked handing them dessert which was a bit bowl of ice cream. After a long day, of course they deserved some ice cream. Wrapped in a blanket watching the new power rangers movie. 

Louis gilded his ice cream down, and Harry stared at him with digust.

 But, shortly, he shifted his attention back to the movie, and went back to nibbling justice cream. 

He rested his curls on Louis' shoulder and fell into comfortable silence.