14

Izuku stood on the battlefield across from the two teachers. Both who had smiles on their faces.

"Match start!"

Izuku stood still. Analyzing his opponents moves. Mic pulled a mask out of his back pocket and put it on.

'A ventilation mask?'

Midnight then grinned. "Come here young man. Don't leave a woman waiting." She started to walk toward Izuku.

Izuku grinned and instantly appeared in front of Midnight. Before he could punch present mic yelled using his quirk. Izuku's eyes twitched as he clapped his hands over his ears.

Whilst Izuku's heightened senses were a gift. If used against him, they might as well be a curse. Midnight spin kicked the boy in the mouth causing him to fall to the ground. His hands fell off of his ears and present mics yelling caused his eardrums to almost burst. He started to yell as well due to the sheer pain it caused him.

Midnight walked over the boy and kneeled down almost sitting on top of him. She had a devious grin on her face. Izuku looked at her as his eyes continued to twitch. He couldn't hear what she said but could read her lips.

'Go to sleep young man.'

Midnight brought her sleeve up and her quirk activated ,izuku immediately smashed his hands over his nose, he continued to yell as the noice of mics voice made his ears start to bleed.

Aizawa cringed as he was tempted to end the match. It looked like borderline torture. That was until he saw Izuku slightly grin. He kicked Midnight back who flew into present mic.

He stood up.

His eardrums had burst, he couldn't hear anything but a ringing sound that replayed in his head. He laughed, sounding way louder and crazier than he could tell, because he couldn't hear.

Both midnight and Present Mic looked at the boy with a small sense of fear.

Midnight then released her quirk gas surrounding her and Mic. "He can't get to us without falling asleep. We have to make this a draw." She said to the man who nodded.

Izuku smiled as he ripped off his shirt. He ripped it into pieces and started to wrap some of it around his head, mouth, and nose.

"You surprised me!"

Midnight and Mic stared at the boy as he spoke.

"You took advantage of my heightened senses to get an advantage. It's smart." The boy continued to smile as he tied the knot behind his head securing the portion of his shirt onto his face.

"But that isn't enough to take me down. While you sat on me I was brainstorming what to use,your quirk gave me the idea."

"You pulled up your sleeve and in that moment I knew what to do. Even if I busted my ears while I was at it. I've faced the king of curses himself so a few busted eardrums feels like nothing!"

Izuku blitzed the duo with a horrifying grin on his face. He kicked midnight back into a building and then looked to mic.

"THIS IS FOR MY EARS!"

Izuku punched the man straight in the nose breaking the bone and sending the man flying.

He tensed up and shook a bit while adjusting his jaw. Not being able to hear felt weird.

He looked up to the spectators room and tilted his head. He saw Aizawa suiting up. He then felt a tap on his leg and looked down to see principal Nezu.

"Oh hi." The boy said as Nezu pulled out a pen and paper. He then started to write.