The staff backstage were drenched in cold sweat. They could clearly feel the anger emanating from the unidentified person standing behind them.

"Who ruined my plan?" the person behind the scenes couldn't help but darken their face. "If this continues, the plan will be completely ruined." His gaze coldly shifted towards the female ghost. "Don't think you can disobey my control just like that. Power is not so easily obtained."

...

The female ghost had already abandoned the idea of revenge, as killing the businessman on stage or allowing him to live in disgrace seemed a more miserable fate for him.

But in the next instant, her connection with the person behind the scenes caused her face to suddenly twist in agony, her consciousness slowly fading away. More than what was happening now, the scenes of her own miserable death emerged more vividly in her mind.

The female ghost, who had calmed down a bit, looked at the wealthy businessman again, her eyes becoming even more frenzied than before. Now, her subconscious was filled with nothing but the thought of killing the enemy before her.

The audience immediately felt a bone-chilling coldness, and some couldn't stand it anymore and ran to find the staff. However, the staff themselves were very confused and completely unaware of how the situation had gotten to this point.

Cheng Jia faintly realized that something was wrong and immediately clutched the talisman in his hand, his face covered in cold sweat, "It seems Master Gu has gone to handle the situation. He must be alright..."

Under the strong resentment, the female ghost directly possessed a security guard and even used her consciousness to drive several other guards around her. The security guards, who had been standing below the stage, suddenly changed their expressions and then rushed towards the stage, intending to restrain the businessman.

The host was stunned, trying to calm them down, but was suddenly pushed away and stumbled to the ground.

Even the lead security guard, who was possessed by the female ghost, had already reached out and grabbed the businessman's neck. His veins were bulging, his eyes blood-red, and he looked completely irrational.

Everyone was shocked. What was happening? Could it be that this security guard had some relationship with the person killed by the businessman and had now lost his mind?

Just at this critical moment, the figure of Gu Wuji appeared on the stage.

He had originally intended to look for the person behind the scenes, but the situation here was so urgent that he could no longer ignore it. Gu Wuji helped the host, who had turned pale, and walked towards the middle, looking like he was going to stop these people.

The audience gasped in shock. Although their opinions on Gu Wuji varied, watching his tall, slender figure approaching several muscular men made them feel as though they were witnessing the tragic future of Gu Wuji being knocked to the ground.

Even those who had initially looked down on Gu Wuji were taken aback. Even if Gu Wuji was showing off, this was too much of a commitment! This was beyond what they could achieve.

The host hurriedly tried to stop Gu Wuji, but Gu Wuji shook his head at her, indicating he had to go now.

Under everyone's watchful eyes, Gu Wuji had already reached the center. A security guard stiffly turned to look at him, about to push Gu Wuji away, but before his hand could fall, Gu Wuji grabbed his wrist. Such a burly man was suddenly unable to move.

Gu Wuji cast a purification spell on him, and the security guard was immediately freed from the influence, covering his forehead and collapsing beside, still unable to come back to his senses.