Mili raised a slight brow at me, and upon realizing what she was waiting for, I managed to say—

"Please."

The word fell breathlessly from my lips—and almost as soon as it did, Mili's fingers were tugging at my zipper.

My face grew unbearably hot as the long black dress grew looser and looser around my body.

And as it fell down my body and pooled at my ankles, Mili's brows seemed to raise slightly.

"Atiana."

Her voice was calm but I knew by her darkened eyes that she was seconds away from bending me completely over the counter that I was gripping onto.

"Your reward," I simply said, meeting her stare through the mirror with an amused smirk growing on my lips.

The lacy black lingerie was definitely a bold move,  but I had to give my girlfriend her well-deserved flowers some way.

In the best way, that is.

"All night," Mili said suddenly dragging her hands down the sides of my body covered in the black lace, "You had this on all night and didn't tell me?"

I innocently tilted my head, "How else would you earn your reward?" I said, purposefully fluttering my lashes at her.

I drew in a breath when one of Mili's hands suddenly wrapped around the back of my neck—

Only to slowly guide me to stand fully before she said, "We're going to the bedroom."

I didn't hesitate to nod about to slide off my black heels—

Until she managed to say, "Leave them on."

I halted my actions slightly, raising a slight brow as we began walking out of the bathroom.

And as Mili and I grew closer to the bed, I found myself pushing her back onto it.

"No," Mili said, tugging at the back of my thighs and easily pulling me onto her lap, "You're mine first," she said, clearly knowing what my intentions were.

But I wanted to touch her first—

I wanted to be in control.

She deserved more than just me on my knees for her.

"After your reward, beautiful," I murmured as I leaned down to press a soft kiss to her collarbone.

Mili only gripped me into her warm body, "You are my reward—" she suddenly slid her hands from my waist to my lower back, "—Now let your hair down for me."

I pulled away from Mili's neck, meeting her stare with my own determined one.

But as the air grew tenser, I concluded that this was technically her reward—

So I decided to give my girlfriend her way.

Mili hummed in approval as soon as I reached up to my hair which was pulled into the sleek bun, easily unraveling it from the tight hair bow and securing it around my wrist.

"Now stand for me," she said, as she pulled her hands away from me and leaned back onto her palms that rested on the bed. 

I tilted my head slightly, but inevitably stood from her lap, causing my shiny heels to click one by one.

Automatically, Mili's dark eyes fell down my body, "I swear to god you amaze me every day," she murmured mostly to herself, and I couldn't help the small smile that grew on my lips.

"Yeah?" I murmured with a raised brow.

My girlfriend didn't hesitate to nod as she said, "Take it off for me?"

I didn't even hesitate to reach for the strapless black lace corset—easily undoing each clasp in the front.

And as I purposefully drew out my actions, Mili seemed to watch me intently.

The air was tense and silent as my eyes watched her while she watched me

Until I was in nothing but my black lace underwear.

Which seemed to come off only seconds later, leaving me only in my heels.

I drew in a soft breath when Mili suddenly stood from the bed, clearly anticipating my girlfriend's next actions.

But when she seemed to guide me to sit down where she was previously sitting, I managed to relax.

Until Mili seemed to kneel before me, easily leaving me tenser and hotter than before. 

But somehow that heat managed to travel down lower and lower—

Especially when Mili lifted my ankle to her lips and subtly dragged her soft lips down my skin before kissing it gently.

"Mine," she murmured.

And even if it seemed to be mostly to herself, I still managed to say, "Yours."

My girlfriend hummed as she glanced up to meet my stare, easily parting my legs wider before pulling one of them over her shoulder.

I drew in a soft breath as soon as she leaned closer and closer to my core, and as she continued to hold my stare—she leaned in fully to press her mouth to my most sensitive area.

Just like that, a soft moan fell from my lips, unconsciously leaning into her touch as she sucked down on my clit.

Her pace was slow and drawn out—which easily loosened all my nerves and muscles as moan after moan fell from my parted lips.

Especially when Mili tugged my other leg over her shoulder and leaned even deeper into me.

Her tongue circled and flicked so perfectly against me, practically making me tremble with each stroke. 

My thoughts were practically sent into overdrive by her stare alone, knowing that she was watching me come undone by the passing second. 

And as my fingers tangled in her soft long hair and my legs parted wider for her—I could easily feel myself growing warmer and warmer.

Until I came undone entirely under her addictive touch.

It was slow and soft—and warm.

I felt so warm.

Soft breaths fell from my lips as I regained my composure, watching as my girlfriend stood to her feet—

Only to straddle my body and pull me into a gentle kiss.

A beautiful warmth grew between us as we fell into the slow kiss, easily savoring the taste of each other.

At this exact moment, everything felt timeless.

Like time genuinely slowed and nothing existed beyond this.

Beyond us.

I gripped Mili's warm body into mine, "Forever," I murmured against her lips, feeling the need to express how I couldn't possibly live without her.  

"And always," Mili didn't hesitate to remind me as she gently tilted my head back further and deepened the kiss.