PILOT pt. 3 -No Place like Hell

(Alan POV)

Alan: *winces in pain while trying to catch my breath* I think I lost them.

I rushed over to one of the alleyways and sat myself down to recover. As of recently, I've been injured long enough to last for nearly awhile. I was lucky to receive only a couple of bruise marks and some tears on my clothes. If anything, I'd been dead by now. I only had to wait until then, or if someone found me here. But soon I realized that even if I was found, I'd surely be dead by now. I had to resort to a place to stay undercover. Then it dawned on me.

Alan: The hotel! Right? I bet it's already complete by now! Maybe I can book a reservation so that I can stay hidden from prying eyes... Hmm, I wonder where Charlie is right now?

(Charlie POV)

I sat with Vaggie, feeling hopeless after my dreams were laughed at by the various sinners, inside the limo as we slowly drove off towards the hotel, while Angel Dust sat at the far end, fiddling with the window button, much to Vaggie's annoyance.

Angel Dust: *notices Vaggie* What?

Vaggie: "What?", "WHAT?!" What were you DOING?! *rips off bits of her hair*

Angel Dust: *sighs* I owed my girl buddy a solid! Isn't that a "redeeming quality"? *does air quotes* Helping friends with stuff? *rolls eyes*

Vaggie: Not with turf wars that result in territorial genocide!

Angel Dust: Eh, you win some, you lose a few hundred. Ehahahahahah! *inhales* It wasn't that bad, anyway.

Angel Dust kept going, only for Vaggie to throw a knife at the window roller.

Angel Dust: Aw, come on! I had to! *brushes back hair* My credibility was on the line! I mean, what kind of reputation would I have if people found out I was tryna go clean? It just throws out my entire persona! *suggestively pushes up chest floof*

Vaggie: Your credibility? What about the hotel's?! *gestures at me* Your little stunt made us look like a fucking joke! *combusts*

Angel Dust: *scoffs* No, no, no, babe. Jokes are funny! I made you look... uh, sad! *camera pans to Charlie* And pathetic! Like an orphan... with no arms... or legs... Oh! With progeria! *camera focuses back on him* Great! Now I'm bummed thinkin' about it! *starts looking around the limousine* This thing have any liquor?