Leatherface (part 2)

Finally doing Leatherface from the 1st/2nd movie!

"H..How about going on a trip!" Jake suggests trying to lift up the mood.

"..." The rest of us awkwardly look away without answering Jake.

Jake sighs, "C'mon... you guys can't stay like this forever! What happened couldn't have been that bad! Talk things out for fucks sake!" Jake starts to get irritated.

"Hng..." I look down at my shoes, "Lauren? Molly?" Jake calls them out.

"I..." My friend speaks up, "I suppose we can go on a trip... just to keep our minds off things." My friend agrees with Jake.

I scoff, "Let's hope you don't betray him in the process..." I cross my arms.

"How the fuck would I betray Jake by going on a trip, you petty fuck!" My friend points at me.

"Lauren, Molly, what's gotten into you?" Jake asks, "It's our guilt that's ruining us..." Molly shakes her head.

"Y/n has the right to be upset Jake... but maybe a trip can cool the tension." Lauren says.

"Exactly Lauren! But those two... aw geez..." Jake turns to me and my friend who was currently glaring at me.

"I'm not going anywhere that person is going." I point at my friend.

"Don't point at me!" My friend shouts, "Quit fighting! Don't you guys care for each other?! You can't seriously stay like this forever!" Jake calls us out.

"..."

"Ughh, Molly, Lauren!" Jake turns to the two girls, "The thing is... Y/n's upset with us too..." Molly whispers to Jake.

"Oh you have got to be shitting me." Jake groans, "Okay, you guys clearly still care for each other, you're not going to give it away just because you're upset right Y/n?" Jake asks.

"Depends." I cross my arms.

"..." Jake looks up and sighs, "Fine then, I'll pick you guys up tomorrow. Pack your things, we're gonna go on a trip!" Jake says enthusiastically.

"What? But no one agreed to that!" My friend says, "Yeah, you sure it's okay to make such a sudden decision?" Lauren asks a bit worried.

"Doesn't matter! Decision has been already made! I'll pick you all up at around 8AM, get ready!" Jake picks up his bag.

"H-Hey! We're not gonna go! You hear?!" My friend shouts after him but he doesn't listen and leaves the room.

"Jake sure knows how to hype things up..." Molly says with a bit of admiration in her voice.

"Yeah... I guess that's what I saw in him..." Lauren chuckles lovingly.

My friend glances at me before leaving the room.

"Then... we'll see you tomorrow Y/n." Lauren says and Molly waves goodbye, they both leave.

~~~~~~

I head outside of my home with a bag, "Over here!" Lauren shouts from the van.

I walk to it and get in.

"Still upset?" Jake asks me, "Does it even matter..." I sigh, "Don't worry, after this, you'll absolutely never want to argue with your friend ever again!" Jake smiles.