Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm Street)

(OOC cause I don't even know how Freddy would react.)

"Sleepover? Wow! I haven't had one in ages..." I smile thinking about the old times.

"Bitch stop reminiscing and answer." My friend crosses their arms.

"Ah of course! It's gonna be just us?"

"Yes, just us. Feel free to invite others but with your social skills... it's definitely just gonna be us." My friend disses me.

"Hey quit dissing me! You do that on a daily basis!" I point at them, "Uh huh it's my everyday routine." My friend then gets ready to leave, "Alright, see you at my house." My friend waves goodbye and leaves.

~~~a few hours later~~~

I knock on my friend's door.

"You little twat! You were supposed to come an hour earlier!" My friend smacks me on the head.

"Ow!! I had to get some things ready!" I defend myself, "Get what ready?! All you have is a small bag! Just get in here." My friend drags me in the house.

"My parents aren't home to bother us thankfully... alright get your ass to my room." My friend kicks my shin and I hurry to their room.

A few minutes later, they come in with a tray of snacks. "Alright you little shit, eat to your heart's content." My friend puts the tray down in front of me, "Thanks!" I start eating the snacks from the tray.

"So why exactly did you want to have a sleepover? Didn't you say that sleepovers are for wimps?" I side eye them.

"That-... I did say that, but I have a reason. Recently, I've been having nightmares that feel so real... At first I didn't pay it any mind but now it's like I feel trapped whenever I sleep. Ugh, anyway.. I need you to help me if I happen to... sleepwalk or something." My friend explains to me.

"But what if I'm too late?" I tilt my head.

"You better not be, shithead! Listen.. it's only for today, okay?" My friend looks at me desperately.

"Okay!" I smile, "Okay. Well I guess we should sleep soon. My parents aren't coming back anytime soon." My friend gets on their bed.

"Where am I sleeping?" I ask and almost immediately get a pillow thrown to my face.

"Goodnight." My friend lays down on their bed and gets to sleeping.

"Goodnight!" I put the pillow on the ground and rip the blanket away from my friend, "Oh you shit!" My friend shouts and tries to grab the blanket back, but I was quick enough to pull it back.

"Goodnight." I get on top of the blanket and lay down.

"Jackass..." My friend whispers and grabs another blanket.

~~~~~~

I open my eyes and I get up, I look at my friend's bed but they weren't there!

"What the- where did- oh. Did they sleepwalk?" I think and get up, "Uh right." I open the door and there was another door, "What?" I open that door and then there was another door again.

"Huh??" I open the door again and again.

"Aw geez..." I shake my hands and get ready to open the door again, but instead the floor breaks and I end up falling.

"Oomph!" I land on my butt which hurt a lot and I needed a few minutes to recover.

I slowly get up, "This isn't my friend's home..." I look around, it looks like a boiler room or something!