Tiffany and Chucky (Bride of Chucky)

"Listen Y/n... for once in your fucking life, will you just fucking think?" My friend sighs.

"Wait what. I am thinking! Cause like- hear me out. This is basically free money! Ya know! Just gotta deliver these two dolls and then the money's ours!" I cheer.

"Fuck... okay aside from the dolls why me? Why bring me with you? Don't you want the money for yourself?" My friend tilts their head.

"Well... for starters, I can't drive. And plus.. I want you to experience things with me!" I tell my friend who scoffs.

"Fine... whatever. So it's those dolls right?" My friend looks over at the two dolls sitting down on the ground.

"Yup. Thanks again." I smile, "Yeah sure.." My friend picks up the dolls, "I know you won't be regretting this!" I smile.

The police officer knocks on the window and my friend pulls it down, "License please." The police officer asks.

"Here..." My friend passes their license to the officer, "You two understand why I pull you guys over?" The officer questions.

"I. Wasn't. Speeding." My friend glares at the officer, "Don't give the officer attitude..!" I whisper to my friend.

My friend groans, "Fuck. The limit's..." my friend looks at the sign, "Shit."

"I'm leaving you with just a ticket. Maybe get your eyes checked someday." The officer gives back the license and writes a ticket.

"My eyes are perfectly fine." My friend says while crumbling up the ticket, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." The officer comments.

"Sorry officer, my friend here is just.. having a bad day... hehe." I chuckle awkwardly, "...Fuck." My friend hits their head on the steering wheel.

"Right then. You two have a fine day." The officer was about to walk away but he noticed the two dolls.

"Hey.. isn't that the good guy doll?" The officer questions, "What?" Me and my friend looks at the officer confused.

"Well dang! I ain't ever seen a doll like the one next to it! What're their names?" The officer questions.

"Chucky and Tiffany!" I smile, "Ugh, this conversation is completely unnecessary!" My friend points out.

"You should teach your little friend some manners.." The officer looks at me, "Oh shit.." I sweat drop.

"You worry about me too much, fucker." My friend glares at the officer, "Okay! Well, we will see you later officer- we really should get going!" I try to calm the situation down.

"No no, I wanna speak to-"

Bang!

The officer falls backwards and me and my friend snap our heads to the back of the car.

"That motherfucker talks too damn much!" Chucky says while holding a gun, "I told ya we should've killed him sooner!" Chucky turns to Tiffany.

"I guess.." Tiffany tilts her head towards Chucky.

"Am I high? We didn't do drugs right?" I ask my friend, "How the hell am I suppose to know?!" My friend panics.

"Okay. Talking fucking dolls. And they just shot an officer." My friend breathes in and out and then looks at the rear mirror.

"Well, this just might be the most shocking-"

Another shot rang out making me and my friend duck.

"You, drive. And you, in the backseat!" Chucky aims the gun at us.