Saw

I groan and open my eyes, "Where am I?" I look around, but it's pitch black.

"Hey, who's there?" Another voice calls out.

"That voice... is it you?!" I gasp, "Y/n? Aw hell, the fuck did you do now?" My friend sighs.

"What?! Are you blaming me? Okay wait..." I look around and feel around the place. I felt a switch and flicked it. The lights came on.

"So it really is you Y/n." I saw my friend chained to a pole across from me.

"Oh hey. How are you?" I wave.

"Well as you can see, I'm not doing exactly well." My friend looks down at their chain.

"Yeah me too." I also look down at my chain, "Hey, is it just me or does it feel like we're a lot calmer than usual?" I look up at my friend.

"I was about to say... I do feel calm." My friend says in agreement.

"We had to drug you guys because you were just too energetic. You two were punching everything while being unconscious." A voice suddenly says, a deep voice.

"Oh. What do we do?" I ask, but no one answers.

"The least you could do is tell us some shit..." My friend scoffs.

"Yup." I look around, "Hm... oh. Is that a body on the ground?" I point at the body in the middle of the room.

"Oh shit, you're right. How did we not notice that before?" My friend sweat drops upon noticing the body.

"Oh look, there's also a tub filled with water! I'm gonna drain it okay." I was about to take the clogger out, but my friend stops me, "Wait. Be careful, the water must be filled for a reason. Check if there's anything in the tub." My friend tells me.

"Oh smart!" I put my hands in the water and start searching.

"Huh?" I feel something and take it.

"A key?" I look down at the chain, "A lock..." I put the key in the lock and the chain goes loose.

"Got it!" I walk over to my friend and unlock their chain, "Phew, now that we're out of the chains, let's find a way to get out of here." My friend rubs their ankle and starts looking around.

"Look, this big door is probably the exit." My friend says and tries to pull the door open but fails, "Hey help me push this big piece of shit. I pull, you push." My friend orders me and I nod.

I push as they pull, but the door still wouldn't open.

"Right then..." My friend walks over to the dead body and turns it over, "Nothing useful on this body..." My friend sighs.

"C'mon, don't lose hoe!" I try to comfort my friend, "You mean hope?" My friend deadpans.

"No.. I say what I mean and mean what I say." I chuckle, "Grrr... YA THINK THIS IS SOME SORT OF FUCKING JOKE?!" My friend stomps on the ground crushing the dude's fingers.

"Uh..." I sweat drop, "N-No...? Calm down..." I back away from my friend.

"I AM CALM!" My friend changes at me but I jump out of the way making them crash into the door.

"Oh..." I know what to do!

"Are you sure you're calm? You seem a bit... tense down there.." I smirk making them even more pissed off, "You just think everything's a fucking joke, DON'T YOU?!" My friend tries to grab me but crashes into the door once again.

"Okay okay you know what? I'm sorry, that was really wrong of me." I put my left arm up, "...grrr... YOU'RE CROSSING YOUR STUPID ASS FINGERS AREN'T YOU!!?" My friend launches at me again.

"Oh! How'd you know?" I show them my right hand that was crossing fingers.

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Crash!

"Oh it... didn't work..." I sigh, "YOU BITCH-" My friend growls, "Hey wait a second." I push their face away.

"The hell are you doing?" I bend down to the 'dead' body, "Huhu... hrng...! My.. fucking fingers..." The guy was in a ball crying while holding his fingers.

Suddenly the door opens and another person runs in, he had a hood on so we couldn't see who it was.

My friend looks at me, "Yeah I'm not paying hospital bills." My friend makes a run for it and I follow after, "IM NOT EITHER!!"

"We made it out!" My friend looks up at the sky.

"That was rather quick huh?" I nudge my friend a little, "Do you wish to continue?" My friend slowly turns their head towards me.

"...I was joking- AHHHH!!!" I try to run but was too late and my friend dragged me down with them, "FUCKKKK IM SORRRYYYYY" I scream but it was of no use.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT THROUGH!!" My friend puts their arm around my neck and puts me into a choke hold.

"..."

We stop fighting and see a person wearing a pig mask.

"...hello?" I wave and the person quickly knocks me and my friend out.

~~~~~~

"Ah!" I get up, "Huh?" I look around, "Aw CMON!" I groan and kick the wall.

"Goddamnit." My friend sighs.

"We literally just fucking escaped."