Huntress (DBD)

"Oh~ Russian bunny mama~" I smirk.

"Oh.. FOR FUCKS SAKE!" My friend kicks my shin.

"The humming..!" Molly points out, "It's the huntress." Lauren says.

"Ugh fuck, just watch out for her hatchets. Y/n- Y/n?" My friend looks around, "Oh my god, that idiot probably went off looking for her." My friend face palms.

"Hm... seems like it's coming from over there." I look around while following the noise.

"Hah!" A hatchet swung right by my face, "Oh... there you are!" I smile, "Hiyah!" The huntress tries to swing at me, but I 360 her and break her ankles, not literally.

"You know it's been a few trials since I last saw you! Have you taken my confession from last time into consideration?" I ask playfully.

"Grah!" The Huntress throws another hammer, "I'll take that as a no... perhaps a few more trials will do!" I quickly run away, trying my best to loose her.

After a bit I was able to loose her and I start working on a generator.

Suddenly I get pulled back and the Huntress puts me on her shoulder.

"THERE WAS NO HEARTBEATTTTTTTTT!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Do it now..!" I hear a voice from around the corner.

And when the Huntress turns the corner, something explodes from the ground, the Huntress drops me and I laugh.

"Nice one!" Molly smiles.

"Run Y/n!" I hear Lauren's voice.

"Get out of here Y/n!!!" My friend screams.

"FLASHBANG SAVEEEE!!!" I cheer and run for my live.

The Huntress growls and chases after my friend, "Shit!" My friend vaults the window and makes a run for it.

Lauren follows me and we go somewhere save so that she can heal me.

"Molly's probably helping your friend at the moment so let's focus on gens after the heal." Lauren says and I nod.

After healing, we go back to working on gens and manage to finish 4 together.

"Yeah! One more to go!!" Lauren shouts happily.

"Where is Molly and my friend?" I tilt my head.

"I-I'm not sure, but they haven't been caught yet so..." -Lauren

Suddenly the last gen pops and the exit gates get powered, "Yes!" Lauren smiles.

"Go to that exit, open it and I'll open the other exit." I tell Lauren and she nods, we split up and I run to the other exit.

I open the exit gate and look around for my friend, "Hey! You there?!" I shout.

I run to the other gate and see Lauren, Molly and my friend.

"Y/n! Let's go!" Lauren holds her hand out.

"You don't know when the killer will be back, hurry your arse up." My friend says getting ready to leave.

"We won this so quickly and easily!" Molly brightly smiles.

"Let's get out of here." Just as I was about to grab Lauren's hand I get stabbed in the back by a hatchet.

"Y/N!" Lauren tries to get me up.

"Fuck! It's no-ed! We have to go!" My friend pulls Molly and Lauren away from me.

"N-No, wait..!" I try to crawl towards them, "D-Don't leave me!" I reach my hand out.

The huntress walks over me and forces Molly and Lauren out, "...I'm sorry." My friend looks back in pity before fully leaving.

"Don't leave..." I look down at the ground.

"...Please..."