Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th)

YUHAHH THERE'S MY FAVORITE WHITE BOYYYY!

"Why don't we go to camp Crystal Lake?" Lauren suggests, "Huh? You mean the place where Jason Voorhees lives?" Her boyfriend, Jake questions.

"Pshh that's just a myth!" Molly hops into the conversation, "You guys will get yourself fucking killed." My friend deadpans.

"Well, it's summer and we never really do much... why don't we just go for the fun of it? I mean.. what's the worst that can happen right?" I pat my friend on the back.

"Yeah!! Y/n knows what's up!!" Jake cheers me on and slaps me on the back.

"Seriously? It was on the fucking news! You little shits are so stupid!" My friend shouts in annoyance.

"C'mon pleaseeeee???" Molly clasps her hands together, "No!" My friend shouts and Molly kneels down in front of them.

My friend rubs the top of their nose, "Fuck, fine! But if I die again, I will come back to fucking haunt you." My friend finally accepts.

"Alright! We'll meet tomorrow! Get your things ready!!" Lauren waves goodbye and leaves with Jake.

"Let's go Y/n." My friend taps my shoulder and we leave.

"Seeya!" Molly waves goodbye.

~~~the next day~~~

"You ready?!" My friend calls out to me, "Yup!" I grab my bag and exit my house.

My friend opens the van door and allows me to step inside.

"Y/n! Took ya long enough!" Lauren teases, "Oh please! It wasn't that long!" I laugh.

"It took you a 30 minutes to come outside you arsehole!" My friend kicks my butt pushing me forward and they walk around to enter the driver's seat.

"Hope you used the restroom, it's gonna be a while!" Jake warns us, "Yes! I'm so excited!!" Molly bounces in excitement.

"Alright girl, calm down." My friend says while looking into the mirror, "Drive safely!~ don't crash all right?" I tease my friend who just shakes their head and focus on driving.

"Let's make some plans on what we should do!" Lauren suggests and we agree, "We definitely gotta do skinny dipping!!" Jake says first.

"Hell no." Both me and my friend says at the same time, "Whatttt??? Why? Skinny dipping feels amazing!" Molly smiles thinking about it.

"That shit makes me uncomfortable." My friend says directly, "Aw c'mon don't be a party pooper! I'm sure you wanna get out of those clothes at times.." Jake jokes making my friend look at him in a disgusted way.

"Fucking tosser." My friend comments.

Lauren smacks her boyfriend's head, "How could you say that asshole!" Lauren crosses her arms and leans back, "I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Jake kisses her on the cheek.

"Ugh you lovebirds go get a room!" Molly points at them.

"We shoulda left Jake behind..." I sigh, "Anyway, I won't be skinny dipping, but you guys do you." I let them know.

"Same here, pull that shit again Jake I swear I'll kill you. It's a promise." My friend glares at Jake through the mirror.

"Let's write some other ideas down!" Molly grabs a paper and pen.

~~~~~~

"Wow... we're finally here!" Lauren steps out of the van, her boyfriend following after her.

"Let's get to the cabins first!" Molly says, "Yup! Let's assign who will be with who, yeah?" Jake questions.

"Oooh! I know! Me and Jake will be together and the three of you can share a cabin together!" Lauren says immediately, "Right......" Molly smirks at the two.