Episode 19. The super saiyan blue take's over.

Brace's point of view

It's been sometime since I started my school. And things have been going great. And some of my students has gotten really good at using ki. Some have even been getting transformations. I don't know what to call them. But they are asome looking but things has not gotten any better for them. So I have decided to take over the world. I went to all the places on planet earth. I even took all the nuclear weapons. Then I called my dad and told him what I did. And he asked me what I needed. I told him that I needed.

Brace. I need a good Mini soldiers that would lesion to me.

Vaga. OK my princess.

After that I ended the call and I waited for my army to show up. After they got there I put my beast people in charge of each country. I kept Japan as mien to run it. I I did everything to make thing's better for the non powered people.

-in the world of Micko. -

Micko's point of view.
It's been a long time since Brace left left and thing's was going good. Since she left but I couldn't stop thinking about her. So I asked my brother Phillup if he could make away to check in on her. He said OK and all he could do was make a way for us to see her. As we was watching her. She took over the hole planet earth. But she was turning into a tyrant. I looked at my brother Phillup and asked him if he could send a group to her world. And he said that he could then I called our big brother Markus. And I told him everything that was going on. And he said that was in and then Phillup said he was going to. But I told him we needed him here and I got my sister. Then we all got on the plate form. Then my brother Phillup turned on the machine. And we was sent to Brace's world. After we got there we went to work on trying to get to her. After we got to her I did my best but she was better. And my big brother Markus had to take her down. But he didn't kill her. I walked up to her and asked her.

Micko. Why did you do this?

Brace. Because this world was broken and I fixed it.

And then something happened she transformed agin.

After she transformed she took down me and my family. Then me and my family had retreat. After that we had to go home. After we got home I said sorry to my big brother and sister.

Back with Brace in her world.

After I took down Micko's family I told the world. That they was under my rule and if they see super natural stuff to call me. And I would deal with it then I went and got something to eat. Then I went to read for bed. Then I went to bed and went to sleep.

A/N
There you go everyone. So we have seen her take over the hole planet. And we seen her take down Micko's family. What's next for our little Saiyan battle princess? Find out in the next episode of my hero academia/dragon ball.