Episode 17. Starting a saiyan empire.

A/NPut her as black hair and green tiped hair and the same for her tail

A/N
Put her as black hair and green tiped hair and the same for her tail. And give her regular saiyan armor.

Brace's point of view.
It's been years since me and dad brought the saiyan race into this universe. And my dad wants to start a empire. So he got that started and I decided to back to planet earth. I got a ship and headed for planet earth. But before I was in space. I told my dad that I was going to see my mom. And he said OK then and now I am in space. After I got to planet earth. I went straight to my mom's home. After I got there my mom was cooking. I walked up to her and started talking to her.

Brace. Hey mommy how's it going?

Crystal. It's been going good but I have missed you and you're dad. Is he with you?

Brace. No he's not he wanted to start a empire. So he is out doing that. I wanted to see you. And some hero work here.

Crystal. Ok then.

After that me and my mom eat supper then we went out to do some hero work together.  After that we went to the house. Then we did the paperwork then I went and got ready for bed. Then I went to bed and went to sleep.

A/N
There you go everyone. So we are seeing her back on planet earth. But what is come for her? Find out in the next episode of my hero academia/Dragon ball.