Episode 5. Training in a new world.

Brace's point of view

It's been a few days since I got to this world and my uncle Micko asked me to trained with him. If I wanted to I said OK and today was going to be fun and grate. So I got out of bed and got ready for the day. In some clothes I borrowed. After I got dressed and ready I went to find my uncle Micko. After I found him we went to a place in the woods. And we started training with each other. As we got started training he treated me like a little kid. So I started treating him like a dumass.

Brace. Ouy Hcitb ( she called him a bitch. )

Micko had to Call he's brother Phillup and ask him what she called him. Phillup told him.

Phillup. She called you a bitch.

Then we got started training again after we got back to training I made good effort to lurn what my uncle had to teach me. After we got done training Micko had to bust my bubble about my mom and dad.

Micko. OK Brace I have been patience with you're smart ass. But I am done with it now so I am going to tell something. On the day of you're birth you're mom and dad. Had to ask for my help. They was dealing with a vampire pandemic. So I agreed to help them because I am was and am friends with them. And as we all fought you're mom almost dropped you right then and there. I told you're dad to get her to the hospital. Then I finished the fight with the vampires. So don't ever call me a week slut again.

After he said that I felt really guilty for what I did to him and said I was sorry. He forgave me. Then we both went to he's home. Then we got something to eat and drink. Then I went and got ready for bed then I went to bed and went sleep.

A/N
There you go everyone. So what is going to happen next? Find out in the next episode of my hero academia/dragon ball.