Episode 7. The bad news for Brace.

Brace's point of view

The next morning my uncle's brother Phillup came to me in the kitchen. I looked at him and I asked him what was going wrong. And he looked at me and told me.

Phillup. Will Brace I was looking into a away to get you home. But my machine needs some work before you can go back home with it.

Brace. So what I am going to be stuck here and what am I going to do in the mean time?

Phillup. You are just going to have to stay here. And since you are not or was born here. You are not going to be able to go to school. So you can go to the werewolf school.

Brace. OK then I will do that.

After that I told my uncle Micko about my decision. And he set it all up for me and I went to do more training on my own. As I was training a nother vampire showed up. I kicked there ass to and killed them to but then I gained a new transformation it was called super saiyan 2.

After I got that transformation I vaporized them to dust. After that I was tired so I went back to my uncle's home. After I got there I got something to eat and drink. Then I went to get ready for bed then I went to my room and went to bed and went to sleep.

A/N
So she has the transformation super saiyan 2. And she is getting much stronger by each day. How much stronger can she get in this world? Find out in the next episode of my hero academia/dragon ball. And I am sorry this one is short to but I am working on it. And I might make more episodes.