Wapm tuh deh likkle mad oman yah

"Please don't kill my brother sir. You no have no sista?" she said and he looked down at her.

"Nobody nah kill nobody baby," he said before picking her up.

My fist clenched and his men kept their eyes on me.

I stepped forward and Loyal pointed his gun at me by holding the gun behind her back.

"As long as everybody behave them self," he said before looking at me.

He wiped her tears and she looked at me. He turned the gun so she couldn't see it and she sniffed.

"You're pretty, pretty girls shouldn't cry," he said and she looked at him.

"You made me cry with your guns," she said

"I'm sorry," he said before placing her down.

He skillfully moves the gun around her and to his back. He tucked away the gun before holding her hands.

Fih say eh pussy ole just wake up why him neva tan ina rh restaurant

He looked at his men and they too placed their guns away. He looked at Saige and she sniffs.

"You know Azzura?" he asked and she looked at me.

"Yes,"

"Go tell har, har bredda a call her fimi please," he said and she nod.

She left the room and I looked at him.

"Whatever you have gainst mi pa. Keep mi bloodclat sista outta it," he said and I folded my arms.

I looked up at the camera and his eyes went to it.

"You tell her?"

"Tell wah?"

"Tell har say uh shot mi," he said and my eyes went stone cold.

The fuck do deh likkle yute yah

"Uh know damn well a neva—"

"Who den? Uh S.O.B. dem. If a uh bark orders then a uh," he said and I didn't say anything.

He shook his head and before hissed

"Try count uh sukud bredda days caz dis nah end yah and tell Ackeem say. Gio say time cum and fuck eh contract," he said

I placed my gun away and he looked at the staircase.

"Come outta mi bloodclat yaad," I said and he looked at me.

"Count you days rasta mouse, uno no live long memba dhat bloodclat," he said before walking out.

I hissed and slammed the door once they were out. I went back into the house and search for Elijah.

"Elijah?"

"Saige?"

Soon I heard there footsteps, a sigh left my lips and I stooped down. They ran into my arms and I hugged them.

"It's okay," I said and they hugged me tightly.

"I didn't find Azzura,"

"That's okay princess," I said while pulling away.

"Uno good?"

They nod and I checked they're bodies for bruises their hearts couldn't show.

"Mi ago bring uno home to mommy," I said and they made even sadder face.

"Gwaan go pack you bag dem," I said and they looked at each other.

"Them gone," I said and they held each other's hands.