𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂(König)

Warning: Pet play, breeding ment, master x pet dynamic, reader is a hybrid pup.

An: this was based on a request on my tumblr.

______________________________________

You're König's pet, before that you were just a poor abused pup, treated badly by your old master.

But König saved you, and treated you so gently and lovingly, you swore to follow him always and be a good boy just for him!

He's so gentle and kind with you, spoiling you with toys and treats,, so ofcourse you're gonna be a good little puppy for your beloved master.

----------------

Now it was that time of the every month, Today was your rut and it was strnger than your last rut 2 months ago.

Your master hasnt arrived yet andvyou were calling,, whimpering out to him; wanting his touch badly,

While laying at the foot of his bed you cling unto his large pillows, sniffing his musky and woody scent he left, it was so addicting.. you've been craving him so badly wanting him to breed you little tight ass.

Imagining those dirty thoughts caused you to have an erection, your small little cocklet began to throb cutely while you're busy sniffing König's scent.

You try to palm yourself to relieve some pent up need,

But it didn't seem to work.

You heard the front door open and your fluffy tail wagged happily, heavy foot steps soon made its way on the stairs, you began to wait for him like the good pup you are.

Finally the door creaked open showing a massive figure behind the door, It was König! Your beloved master.

His eyes fell on your form while you yip happily and in excitement.

"M-master! Master i miss you s'much!"

You spoke out happily, waiting for your master.

Soon he walked over to his bed and crawled untop you.

"Such a good boy you are.. You waited for master like a good boy! Did you already prep yourself baby?"

You nodded, clinging to him as you ears perked and tail wagged.

"I-i was waiting for you for so long!"
You whined out, pouting slightly.

König smirked and grabbed a bottle of lube to coat his cock with, Lathering his cock up till it was fully covered by a thin, slick sheet of lube.

He pressed his tip against your waiting hole, Before pushing in, he scanned your face,

Seeing the excitement in your eyes, he sighed softly and pushed into you, pass your tight ring of flesh.

"Argh!.. *huff* *Huff* G-good boy.. such a tight little ass.."

He praises, Kissing your neck lovingly.. oh you just wished you could be coddle up forever by your loving master.

Treating you like the little prince you deserved to be.

His thrust shook the bed, he was becoming more rough on you, but despite the roughness of his movements; he still kissed your tears away so lovingly.

He was so happy he had you, greatful even.

You were such a good little puppy, so ofcourse he's gonna reward you...

Thrust, after thrust, after thrust,

His hips piston into your ass roughly, slowly but surely his pounding became sloppy and twitchy.

One, and final thrust he came in you.. filling you up with his lovely seed, the feeling of his warm cum in you was soooo good! You love him so much! You really do!

And finally he got to breed you..