𝓒𝓪𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓷'𝓼 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓼𝓵𝓾𝓽 (Price)

warning: SMUT, office sex,dirty talk ig, price calls you a whore, good boy and a slut uwu,maybe sum errors?, me not knowing how to make a scene with people arguing.

_______________________________________________

You stood infront of price. you could tell he was hella pisseed at you.. he stared at you with daggers in his eyes boring through your very soul "are you that stupid?.." he said, his face was cover in worry and anger as he faced you .. you can tell at just one look "im sorry sir.. but please be glad im still alive maybe?" you said with an idiotic smile plastered unto your face and this made him groan in annoyance.

"fucking hell.. do you not get it c/n? are you that fucking stupid?" he snarled.. pissed off from how you acted, this made you shift in your seat in uncomfortably.

"deeply sorry sir" you apologized again and he sighed and put his hand on your shoulder, you tensed from the touch and he looked ast you with his peircing eyes and openend his mouth to speak.. "look.. im just... worried" he sighed out, this made you look down in shame.. this made you feel bad for him.

"Im deeply sorry sir.." you sighed out with a frown look currently on your face, he sat down on the chair behind his table " come here will you?" he said with a straight look his face, you quickliy got to him and stood infront of him "sit" he said sternly while patting his lap meaning of him wanting you to sit on it.

youi then sat down, quivering a bit when his breath hit the back of your neck and his hands slowly snaked up to your torso and caresses them making you tensed from the touch " sit still would you?..." he said calmly as his lips brushed against your neck, this made you let out a slight whimper as he does so.

he smirked behind you feeling how tense you got and how your cheeks began to blush, he grabbed your face making you look at him, your faces now inches apart as he slowly leaned closer and closer till both your lips touched, this made you gasped out and price wasted no time and shoved his tongue inside you and explore your wet cavern.

the kiss started off as slowly and messy but a few seconds it became passionate and heated, you maoned against his plump lips and feeling his tongue dominating you.. god it felt good.. then mindlessly you began to grind against him making him let out a heavy groan and hold you hips helping you to grind against him.

"thats it.. good boy" he said with a snarky smirk plastered on his face as he kisses your cheeks and leave wet trails of kisses onto your skin. ______ Price held your hand tightly as he pounded into your core making sure to hit your prostate head on as you moaned out his name and tightly clung onto his desk.

his cock pounded into you so good that it made your mind hazy and vision blurry from the tears you spilled from the pleasure you felt currently, you cant help but mewl and cry out as he fuck you mindlessly.

"fuck.. look at you, you look like a fucking whore stuffed up with my cock in you" he said as he thrusted inside forcefully with a heavy slap on the ass, your back arched when he slapped your ass and moaned out as cum spilled out your weeping cock "you look so good like this y'know?" he chuckled seeing you weep and cry out for him and kissed your neck as groans left his lips when he felt you tighten up around him.

the way you moaned and begged out for him made Price tingle in pleasure, he cant help but leave marks unto your pretty and sensitive skin and mark you as his for everyone to see who you belonged too.

"thats it be a good slut for me.. fuck_ good boy" he praised leaving you all whimpering and crying like the whore you are for him, he touched all the good and sensitive spots making you leave all helpless for him to use as he pleases.

all you wanted is to please him and pleasure him to his hearts desire, hes your captain afterall.. this went on for hours and your moans increased by the time went on, you both knew that everyone is gonna hear both of you but you two couldnt careless, it was too good to stop.

slowly his thrust became sloppy but still hard, he groaned against your ear whispering dirty and sweet praises into them which made you shiver to the core, after awhile he finally cammed inside you and fill you up the brim with his seed as you let out a long moan of pleasure and came with him, you both took a breath after that as you laid on his table all sweaty and tired and he pulled out making his cum flow like a stream, he smiled from the sight before him of your all fucked up from his cock and chuckled to himself looking at you as if you were a piece of magnificient art "good boy.." he purred out as he leaved kisses onto your back..