𝓕𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓾𝓹... 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮.. (Ghost)

Warnings: breeding ment, pure smut, Ghost has a breeding kink ✨, me being lazy.

_______________________________________________

Deep groans and moans filled the room along with skin slapping against skin could be heard aswell.

You clung onto Ghost tightly as you cried against his shoulder from the immense pleasure you felt, the way Ghost whispered sweet nothings against your ear almost leave you limp there, He gripped your hips so tightly so you wont leave or jerk away from his grasp.

The tip of his cock poked your prostate so good that you could cum all over yourself any moment now right then and there, Ghost just laughed at your form seeing how cute you look under him "are you still there hun?" He chuckled through heavy groans leaving his lips everytime he thrusted in deeply into your core, you nodded tiredly with a whine leaving your mouth.

Ghost bit your neck gently and left soft kisses onto it marking it as his territory making sure everyone knows who you belong too, Ghost can sometimes be possessive but you couldn't careless.

"F-fuck.. im c-close.." you whimpered out wrapping your lefs around his waist for more friction, your toes curled up when he hot a certain spot making you see stars "go ahead.. cum all over yourself darling" he hissed when your tight rim grips his thick cock and quickens his speed a bit more making you gasp and moan loudly then cum all over yourself.

This made your mind hazy and legs shake from the orgasm you let out, Ghost smirked and nuzzled his face against your chest "now its my turn" he hugged you and took his dick out with the tip leaving inside and rammed it hard into you making the bed squeak and shake.

He thrusted himself like an animal, you felt your body go limp when he hit your prostate all over and over again-- your eyes now rolled back and back arched against him with your tummy's now touching against each other, He breath heavily against your neck feeling you squirm under him.

His dick throb inside you letting you know he's close "get ready dear cause im shooting this inside you" he groan "gonna breed you full of my children.. you like that idea huh? Filling you up and making you walk around with my kids inside you" this made you whimper from the thought of him filling you to the brim.

After one last thrust he came inside, filling your tight ass with his seed.. he nuzzled against you still not pulling out as you both laid on the messy bed, both of you panted heavily after that love making you did.

You stroke his short hair with your shaking hands and a chuckle erupt from your mouth.. "didn't know you have a thing for breeding kink" he shot his gaze at you and laugh with you "shut up" he said through his laugh and as soon as that the two of you fell asleep with his dick still inside you.