𝓓𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓮 𝓣𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷 (Konig)

Warning: Smut, reader w big boobs, titty sucking, lactation, breast feeding, handjob, mention of tits/breast for readers chest cus they literally milk.., Daddy kink (König calls you daddy), subby König.

_______________________________________________

You could hear König whimper again your chest everytime your hand tease the tip of his cock.

You think it was cute hearing him all vulnerable for you and crumbling against your form, even how tall and bigger he was than you he was just a submissive baby who needed to be pampered with love and affection.

König can get needy sometimes, and start a tantrum and cry for you, in all honesty you were surprised yourself that you could make this giant go down to his knees..

"Daddy.. Hungry" he whined lifting your shirt up exposing your chest and squeeze your tits, you just chuckled "Is my baby hungry for my milk?" Yiu asked to him with a smirk on your face.

He nodded and lifted his vail up to his nose and began kitten licking your nipple making them harden.

Your hand still jacked his cock uo and down to the base, it was big that you almost can fully touch your fingers around the base, the tip began to heavily leak out pre and gently ooze out of the slit on his dick, its was throbbing hard in your hand.

"Suck then.." You said with a soft smile on your face and no time due he connected his lips on your puffy bud and placed it inside his mouth and softly suckling it.

You cant help but softly moan and chuckle seeinfg how cute he looked sucking your tits, your free hand caressed his head and the soft bush of hair at the top of his head where his diy mask shirt opens to reveal some of his hair.

"You look cute like this yknow?" You hummed softly. He hummed in reply as he continued sucking your tits.

Soon König began sucking hard and wanting to milk your breast.

When your milk began pouring out and onto Königs mouth he happily let out a hum "So sweet daddy.." He moaned.

He sucked harder trying to milk up all the sweet glory you had inside your big breast you have, his other hand cupped your other chest and squeezed it making it leak out.

Your hand on his cock quickly went up and down making him moan against your chest and sending vibrations.

His cock began twitching and you knew he was close "Is my baby gonna cum?" "Mhm.. Yes daddy so.. So close" he whimpers and continued suckling on your nipples and drinking your sweet juice.

"Cum for me baby" and soon that a he burst into your hand staining it with his semen, it was sticky and warm.

You chuckled breathlessly and licked up his semen on your hand, you looked at him and noticed he was now asleep with his head rested between your chest and snoring softly.

You smiled softly and sigh, you think it was cute of him like this.. In all honesty you were happy that you could pamper him with your love and treat him like a baby even tho how bigger and taller he is than you.

But you knew better, afterall he is your big baby.. Your cute big baby<3