'i missed you too myles' i said and he let go looking at me and smirking before dapping up ky

 i looked over at keziah and i saw her staring a ky for a minute before looking at me and giving me a slight dirty look but i waved it off when she came over to give me a hug.

'how you doing' she asked me and i gave her a small smile.

'i'm okay' i said and nodded before focusing her attention on ky.

'um do you want to go out shopping with me' i said and she shook her head.

'no i think i'm gonna leave now i haven't been feeling too good and i just wanted to see how you were doing' she said and i nodded my head at her.

'oh okay i hope you feel better' i said and she nodded giving me a smile before giving everyone a hug ad myles a quick peck and leving out.

i went to sit down next to trey and he gave me a side hug 'i know you ain't feeling too good but im always here for you' he said and i nodded my head 

'thankyou i might just have to take you up on that offer one day' i said and he smiled at me before lighting a spliff

'you want a drag' he said and i thought about i for a minute before nodding my head  and he passed it over to me.

i took a few pulls on it and passed it back to him and he took a pull and did a trick where the smoke all went through his nose.

'how do you do that' i asked him and he passed it back to me.

'take a pull and instead of breathing it out blow it and suck it in through your nose' he explained and i nodded my head and did it. when i didn't see any smoke i looked over at him and he was giving me a thumbs up.

i did it a few more times before my nose started to feel weird and i passed it back to him. i looked around the room for ky but i couldn't see him.

'where did ky go' i asked 

'he said he had to go and do something' Myles said and i nodded my head.

i pulled out my phone to text him but i couldn't even feel my fingers properly so i put it back down besides me before staring into space. all of a sudden i felt hungry.

'have you got any food here' i asked and Myles and trey shook their head.

'oh well i'm going to the shops to get some and get some because i'm hungry' i said and Myles stood up as well.

'alright well i'm coming too' he said and i nodded before walking out of the house.

'Mylo i think i'm going to fall over' i said and he shook his head at me

'who's Mylo and you ain't gonna fall over lay'  he said 

'oh well i feel like i'm gonna fall over anyways and Mylo is you it's the new nickname i made up for you' i said and he hummed in response.

'you know mylo i think your my best friend' i said and he looked over at me

'i thought keziah was your best friend' he said and i shook my head frowning.