Harshil's eyes glared at Aadhira as he turned his car with a jerk towards the right taking a turn while both Laksh and Aadhira, though wearing belts, were almost thrown from their seats in the other direction.

"Oh God! Calm down Harshil, Kya hua sach itna bura laga?" Aadhira smirked amusedly as she saw her elder brother infuriated with fury. She didn't know why but it satisfied her like hell. Though a part of her did feel guilty about being the reason for her brother's anger but it was the least of her concerns at that point.

"Ira bas bhi krrr" Laksh finally spoke taking up the opportune silence between the siblings. His words were more like a slight plead to his little sister. Aadhira turned towards him to see the same expression lingering on his features.

She took in a deep breath, unaware of the fact that why she was so infuriated by everything. Usually, she would've ignored escalating the whole situation but something in her today was not right.

She didn't know the fact of her sudden mood swings. She clutched her stomach which stung a little as she sat straight on her passenger seat. She so wished to disappear in thin air rather than bear the agony.

"Tere pet me dard h Ira?" Aadhira turned around surprised looking at Laksh who was frowning at her clutched stomach. Harshil too diverted his attention from the road and looked at his little sister for a while. A frown formed its way between his eyebrows.

Harshil's brows creased slightly as he tried to understand why his sister was behaving so strangely. He couldn't shake off the feeling that something was off with her. Laksh also noticed the change in Aadhira's behaviour and looked at her with a questioning look.

"What? Aise mat dekho. Bas thoda dard h aur kuch nhi" Aadhira said looking away from the concerned gazes of her brothers. Harshil sighed, running a hand through his hair in frustration, "Kitni baar kaha h Ira, kitni baar! Rest krle. Par tujhe sunni hi nhi -"

"Bhai aap bhi bas kriye kitna daatenge bacchi ko" Laksh interjected as Harshil again started with his lecture. Harshil turned around giving a murderous glare to his younger brother, who pointed towards Aadhira's hand that had been clutching her stomach more closely.

Harshil's eyes softened when his gaze fell on his sister. Her expression held pain with her eyes still shut. "I am fine guys, ab pet ke saath sir me bhi dard mat kro mere" Aadhira snarled at her brothers, leaning more into her seat and falling into the darkness of her view further.

Laksh's eyes narrowed as he continued to stare at Aadhira. He wasn't convinced that she was okay, and he was worried about her. She knew how to hide her pain well, whether it be physical or mental.

"Are you sure it's just a little pain?" he asked, his voice filled with concern. Her words seemed unconvincing to both her brothers. Receiving no answer from Aadhira, they both shared each other a look, secretly asking each other what to do.

Harshil also looked at Aadhira with concern. "Maybe we should take her to the hospital," he suggested, worried about his sister's health.

Aadhira jolted up from her seat, eyes widened in shock, she gave her brothers a 'Are you serious about it' look. The silence between them gave her the answer.

She sighed, frustrated that her brothers were still worried. "I'm fine. Itne se dard se marr nhi jaungi mai," she said annoyed by her fluctuating hormones.

"Ira!" Harshil said in a warning tone. Aadhira rolled her eyes, earning a stern glare from her elder brother. "Tujhe kitni baar smjhana pdega. Zubaan mili h iska mtlb ye nhi h ki tu kuch bhi bolegi. It might be your life and health doesn't matter to you but it matters to us. So check your words before speaking any shit."