part 17: The sin of Greed.

Start from the beginning

Husker narrowed his eyes as he pressed his foot on strikers neck, before twisting his heel, snapping it.

Husker sighed as he watched the imps body go limp, smiling as the life drained from his eyes.

***************************

Husker eyes landed on the giant circus I'm the center of the ring, if mammon was anywhere, it would be here.

Husker landed in front of the building,
He sighed as prepared to enter it, he was tired, too tired, he's been dealing with these sins for too long, and now he's about to fight one, just to get him off huskers back?

Husker pinched the bridge of his nose. As he sighed his ears flicked towards a familiar sound.

Static.

Huskers eyes opened wide as he looked behind him to see alastor the radio demon in his full glory, smiling at him.

"What the fuck? Al? Where the hell you've been?!" Husker yelled

Alastor smile widened for a brief moment, "wouldn't you like to know, my good man, I heard from a bird that you intend on fighting a sin! Haha!" A laugh track played in the background of his voice.

"Why are you here?" Husker said, suspicion in his voice.

Alastor grinned, "to help you of course! This is the best kind of entertainment one can get! If you die, that's hilarious, and I get to reap the fallout! But if mammon dies.. well.. that would be interesting." Alastors static got louder at the end of his sentence making huskers ears flick.

"Wait, so your saying mammon can die?" Husker blinked

Alastor tapped his microphone, "yes, yes! Only by another sins power though. And we aren't packing any."

Husker sighed

"But.. mammon main major is electrical based. So"

Alastor looked towards huskers angelic metal knuckle dusters

"Those can conduct energy pretty well.. dont you think?"

Husker sighed, "so that's how I kill a sin? Use his own power against him? That's lazy writing"

"Shut the fuck up husker" alastor rolled his eyes.

"But! To boost your moral! I brought your spider friend!" Alastor stepped aside to reveal angel dust in his mafia outfit

Husker smirked, "whats.. with the get up?"

Angel adjusted his hair, "well Mr radio cock over here said that you were gearing up to fight a fucking sin, so, I came prepared to fight!"

Angel smiled as he extended all his arms with Tommy guns in each hand.

Alastor chipped in, "he will provide good distraction while you do the killing blow!"

Angel laughed "Oh shit, we actually have a plan? I thought this was a suicide mission."

Husker raised an eyebrow. "And you were happy to come along?"

Angel blushed, "as long as I'm with you, I'm happy anywhere we go."

Alastor rolled his eyes "please not in front of me"

Husker held angels hand in thanks.

Husker looked towards the entrance to mammons building, took a deep breath, and started to push his way in.

*************************

The fight to get into mammons main chamber was an easy one. One spray of bullets from angels guns took any sinner out trying to stand in huskers way.