part 12: unagreeable

Husker sat at the bar drinking his morning coffee, angel wasn't up yet, it was almost opening time.

"Sir. There are people outside" an Imp worker said,

Husker sighed. "Just leave em, it's a few minutes till we gotta open anyway."

"Its the vees." The imp corrected

Huskers eyes flicked to the door "we didn't have a meeting today. What the fuck do they want?"

Husker got up and stretched. Sticking his hair back as he opened the door to the the 3 vees standing there.

"Hel-" Vox tried to start a dialog but was quickly cut off by huskers grunt

"The fuck yall want? Its 5 in the morning. We didn't have a meeting today. I don't do walk ins." Husker growled

Voxs screen glitched as he thought. "We just wan-" Vox was again cut off by Val pushing his way towards husker shoving Vox away.

"We want angel dust back!" Val said pointing his finger into huskers face.

"Actually, only you want him back, me and Vox couldn't care less." Velvete said, tapping away at some game on her phone.

Husker narrowed his eyes as he swat finger in his face away. "You lost him 6 fucking months ago. Get over it Val"

"7 months, 2 days, 4 hours, and 16 minutes." Val growled.

Huskers confused eyes looked at vox who was pinching the bridge of his nose? Screen? Whatever. He was annoyed.

"Can we just come in? We just want to talk. " Vox asked

Husker rolled his eyes and nodded, figuring it would be faster just to talk to him and send them on their way.

******************************

Husker sighed as he listened to Voxs proposal. "Yall want split custody? Like... a divorce? What the fuck?"

Vox nodded. "Just so Val can...get more used to not having angel around?"

"Why should I care what this moth fuck thinks? He attacked me last time we met." Husker said pointing towards the moth

"Ya and that radio fuck isn't here to protect your cat ass thi-" Vals words were cut short by voxs hand Slapping over his mouth.

The sound of heels clacking on tile let everyone know who was approaching.

As soon as angel walked in and saw who was sitting at the table with husk, he stopped. "Uh.. is this a bad time?" Angel asked.

Val, seemingly in a rage of seeing angel again immediately stood up, and the voxs and husker horror, pulled out a pistol, aimed at angel.

Without even thinking husker jumped for val, but was stopped when Val turned the gun on husker.

"Husk!" Was the last thing husker heard before the gunshot rang out, husker felt the bullet go through his shoulder, knocking him to the ground. He tried to get up. But a second shot, Pierced his hip, and a boot to the head finally knocked the overlord unconscious.

Fading in and out of consciousness, husker heard the conversation, between Vox and Val

"You idiot! Did you kill him?" Vox yelled

"No. Only knocked him out."  Val laughed

"God damn it! Alastor is gonna be on our asses now!" Vox cried

"He hasn't been seen in 3 months. He's obviously busy doing something. Well have time." Val reassured

"No help me carry angel. He's kicking me." Val asked Vox

"You fuckin monsters! You killed him, you're dead! You hear me! Dead! Il!" Angels voice was raspy with tears before it was muffled by something.

"You had tape this whole time?" Vox asked

"I was saving it for something, didn't wanna use it on angel. Ugh." Velvetes voice was annoyed.

************************

Husker woke up in a pool of hid own blood. He had bled out. He grunted in annoyance as he pulled himself off the ground. One of his 9 lives. Gone.

"4 left." He said, reminding himself of what he had left.

He looked at the clock, it had been a few hours, "those fucks. I'll kill the all. I swear. I'll murder every last on of those vee fucks."

Husker burst into his room, opening a safe with a radio inside of it.

"Come on al. Pick up." He begged as he tried to adjust to frequency to pick up alastors channel.

"Nothing? The fucker is gone? Of course. Just my luck." Husker threw the radio against the wall, smashing it.  His hands balling up in anger, his claws digging into his palms. Tears running down his face in anger,

"I hope where ever you are. They aren't hurting you angel. Because I'm gonna hurt them worse."

Husker grabbed his brass knuckles out of his drawer and slid them on. A glowing angelic power flowed from them, a gift from Camilla herself.

Husker flew out his window, looking at the big clock tower in the middle of the ring.

3 days left till extermination.  He had to find angel before then.

-------------------------

Authors note

Oh ya, rising action Time.

Sorry for the shorter one today. Had to lay the scene for yall. See yall soon. Huskers pissed 😤 🤧