part 13: Consequences

Husker wings ached as he flew towards the vee tower. If he remembered correctly vox was on the 3rd floor.

He flew up to the window and peered in to see vox pacing around the room talking to velvete.

"That idiot Val just shot and probably pissed off one of the strongest fuckers in hell right now. And then he just vanishes?" Vox asked

"Well he took angel, so he's obviously trying to lose husker." Velvete said

"Well husker is 100% coming for us. And he's gonna kill us." Vox yelled.

"Val isn't here huh?" Husker said to himself as he looked into the window. Husker cocked his fist back as he slammed into the window, shattering it, and flying into the room with vox and velvete.

All the staff in the room immediately fled while vox stared at husker with anger in his eyes.

"You here to kill me cat?" Vox asked.

"I'm here to get angel dust. Where is he." Husker growled

Velvete shrugged, "hell if we know, Val ran off with angel over his shoulder about an hour ago."

"Call him." Husker demanded.

"Don't you think I've tried that? The fucker is obsessed with angel. He hasn't been the same sense he lost him."

Husker growled on frustration, "if you tell me where he could be. I'll think about not snapping your screen over my knee."

Vox sighed in annoyance, not really taking the threat seriously.

"I have no idea, Val never thinks ahead. So he's probably just in a random abandoned building." Vox suggested.

"Call him and find out." Husker asked

Vox rolled his eyes, "he won't pick up. Probably busy with angel."

Husker narrowed his eyes. Balling his fists up. "Whats that supposed to mean?"

Vox smiled nervously and shook his head, "not like that! Sorry! I'll try calling him! Ok?"

Voxs head vibrated as his screen glitched and Val appeared on his screen.

"What? You've been calling me the last 2 hours what the fuck do you want?" Vals face ran cold as he heard husker on the other end of the phone.

"Where the fuck are you! When I get my hands on you, I'll rip your fucking wings off! I'll snap your toothpick legs and shove then up your ass! Where the fuck is anthony?!" Husker screamed into the phone, his thumbs digging into the sides of voxs screen cracking it.

Voxs hands instantly tired to push away, but Val hung up, causing husker to snap voxs screen in two.

"Holy shit! Vox!" Velvete screamed as she saw vox fall to the floor lifeless.

"Your lucky I don't kill women." Husker growled as he flexed his wings and flew away towards Val.

**************************

Val stared at the now silent phone, his focus breaking When he heard a high pitched laugh from behind him.

"I told ya he'd come for me. And he'd kill you." Angel laughed

Val back handed angel in anger, "shut the fuck up slut! He won't find you. Not before extermination at least."

Angel winced at the pain at his cheek, "you are an actual idiot for pulling this stunt so close to extermination. When husk finds me, he's gonna kill you. If I don't do it first."

"Husker is weak Angie. He got you from me and just spoils you. He could make so much money off of selling you out." Val licked his lips as he grabbed angels chin.