part 4: mistakes

It had been a few weeks since huskers and angels argument, and things were back to normal for the most part. Husker still rolled his eyes at all of angels jokes.

********************************

Angel was strutting around the casino, the hype of angel dust working there had finally calmed down. There was a few regulars who would only show up to stare at angel as he served drinks, but angel didn't really care. His new outfit was working, most people would rather stare at him than worry about what cards husker have. Husker didn't mind much anymore though he still expresses annoyance when anyone sexualizes angel when he's in earshot. It was a busier day today, lots of people, husker was busy with souls. Angel was trying his hardest to keep huskers glass full. But eventually angel needed to use the bathroom and asked husker. Which he nodded instantly as he drew another card from his hand. Angel stared at him for a moment, he always looked so serious when betting souls, angel preferred him when it was them two, because husker acts completely different around just them. Angel smiled and waved at husker, which he just waved slightly with his wing, not daring to take his eyes off his opponents.

***********************************
Tw: SA, blood.

Angel stepped into the family bathroom, he preferred it, more private. He looked at himself in the mirror.

"God, my makeup is all smudged" Angel sighed in annoyance as he pulled out a makeup kit from his fluffy chest.

It was a few minutes into fixing his make up when someone entered the bathroom as well.

"Aye!" Angel turned and look at the weasel like demon standing at the door eyes wide. "Occupied! Get out!" Angel said flipping off the demon. But the demon didn't leave, and closed the door behind him, locking it. Angel eyes widened as he saw the demon was practically drooling.

"Are you on something? I said get out, I'm using this bathroom." Angel said, the weasel demon stared practically through angel as he coughed out,

"i-I've waited for a moment like this angel, ever since you started working here. I've waited for this perfect day." The weasel wiped the drool from his jaw with his arm as he pulled out a small pocket knife.

Angel backed up, "shit, listen buddy we can talk this out" the weasel chucked to himself, his eyes In a murky haze.

"Just stand still for me." The weasel asked as he launched himself at angels crashing into him sending angel into the tiled wall of the bathroom. Angel went to kick the fucker but was stopped as the weasel grabbed angels hand and stabbed right through it, pinning it against the wall.

"FUCK" angel yelped as he  shoved him off. And tried to get his hand free of the knife. Angel tried to use his other 6 arms but the tight uniform he requested wasn't catered to that part of him. He was stuck with only two of his arms.  The weasel got up and launched himself onto angel, grabbing his one free and and pinning it against the wall with his palm.

"Stand still." The weasel whispered as he went to kiss angel. Angel started to freeze up, he was reliving val all over again his thoughts were cut short when He heard a bang on the door.

Angel instantly called out "HEL-"  he was cut short by the weasel punching him in the face, leaving angels eye swollen and bleeding.

Again the door shook, someone wasn't knocking they were trying to get in.

Angel heard a familiar voice yelling from behind the door. Soon a familiar claw. Smashed through the door, the claw felt around before eventually retreating. The weasel was scrambling to try to pull the knife from angels hand. When the entire door flew off its hinges, husker had kicked the whole door down. His eyes widened as he saw a bruised angel dust with a weasel standing over him.