"How so?" I asked.

"With your jail-breaking, I simply have to ask. Have you always been able to unlock things so easily?" He asked.

"Yeah, I guess." I said.

"It's extraordinary that you were able to master that with so little effort." He said. I didn't say anything, because i don't know what to say. "Surely you realize how unique that talent is. I underestimated you.".

"Oh,".

"Excuse me darling, but did you even notice that I complimented you?" He asked.

"What?" I asked.

"When someone takes the time to praise you, they deserve a response. Don't respond like Honey though he just gets full of himself." He said.

"Huh?" Honey comes around the corner with Uno. "What are you saying about me?" He came us, but Trois held him back with his hand. "Damn it, Trois. You know you're only allowed to start a spat, when I'm within earshot. Tell me, why my name was on your lips.".

"This reaction is completely unwarranted, but at least it provides a jumping off point for conversation." Trois said.

"Do tell," Honey said. Trois chuckles, and I still haven't said much.

"What I was trying to say is that it can be hurtful to other people, when you seem indifferent in their thoughts. Now, I'll reiterate that every single one of us is captivated by that special ability of yours." Trois said.

"But I don't know what to say." I said.

"If you're ever at a loss for ways to talk to someone, try putting the focus on them. Ask questions, taking the time to learn about people will help you to make them happy and comfortable around you. And learning about others you also tend to discover things about yourself, and knowing your own strengths and taste is essential for winning the heart of a lady." Trois said.

Uno came over to me and puts his arm around my shoulder. "I don't think this poor baby is ever gonna get a girlfriend. But don't you worry, your chick repellent head. I'll be always be around to keep you warm at night.".

"Hey, I could get a girl if I wanted too. I have very little body hair and my nipples are bright pink, remember?!" I said.

"Yeah just show some girl, your nips that'll work." Uno said.

"No, no gentlemen. You must rise above such immaturity to be truly popular with the opposite sex. You must first improve your inner self." Trois said.

"Though before you go to all the trouble you do need to be handsome." Honey said.

"Oh, right how unfortunate for you two." Trois said.

"Are you blind? There's no question that I'm the best looking guy here!" Uno said.

"Please if I had a face like yours, I'd sue my parents!" Honey said.

"I am so hot!" Uno said, before looking to the side. "What do you think, Nico? Which one of us is the hottest? And remember which one knows where you live." I noticed Nico not here. "Nico?".