Confident

A screen appears once more for the five to watch and turns on just as Emma lands on her feet. "Thank you dad for landing lessons." She said as she stood up. "You always relying on your father?" A female voice said making her jump and turns around seeing two figures standing in the dark. "Ok I know you're probably my parents going to give me some kind of task so just step out." She said and they do. Sure enough she was right once they show themselves as her parents from their world.

"OK IS EVERY VERSION OF US IN YOUR WORLD HOT?!?!" Game Amy snapped. "I guess so?" Bonestine shrugged. "Whoa...." Game Sonic said with a blush seeing the other world Amy.

"So what do I need to do?" Emma asked waiting with her hands on her hips and tapping her foot like her father would. Suddenly the other sonic bolts at her and she quickly dodges his attack only to be hit with other Amy's hammer and into the wall. "Damn it.... Ok then...." She gets up. "Face it little girl we got many years of experience and you will died at our hands." Sonic said pridefully. "Really because I beg to differ" Emma said confidently. "So confident too bad that's not enough" Amy growled. "Yeah you're out your mind if you think you can defeat us!" ✅ "Oh yeah? Let's set about that!" Emma smiled. "You ready?" She starts to sing as her spiked hammer appears in her hand making the two back up a bit. Amy slams her hammer down making ice walls appear maze like but Emma just smirked. And breaks through them then jumps up on one looking down at them. "What's wrong with being confident" she smiled at them then jumps down walking to them as sparks flew from her hammer. Amy slams the ground again making more walls but this time sonic speeds through and goes to attack but Emma speed pasted him then quickly hits him with her hammer. He crashes through the wall and gets up trying again but Emma had the upper hand. Sonic was hit once and crashes into Amy. The two attempt to get up but Emma hits them both making them fly into the center of the ear surrounded by broken Ice walks. "Confident!!!" She sung before she breaks Amy's hammer and tosses it at them knocking them both out and they disappear. She smiles and then the chest appears where they vanished. Her hammer disappears as she walks over to it and gets the skis out. "Sweet!!!" She smiled and then gets a crystal music note as well then the door opens up for her. "WAY TO GO EM!!!" Zane said and hugs her. "That was awesome!!" The others say. "Not bad" Game sonic smiled. "Now all we need is the snow machine and the bobsleigh." Ash said. "Yeah but we completed the riddle and yet to find the keys" Zapella points out. "She's right" Ivy agreed. "Well then I guess we should start looking for them the—" "Hey youre pockets are glowing" Game Tails said. The six looked down and pulled out the crystal music notes. "What in the world?" They all said and suddenly the crystals light up and make a beam to a different part of the cave and to a new entrance.

"Guess we're following the light."