T w e n t y - o n e

Start from the beginning

"Even better." He said, relieved. 

"Do you fear me, Jòsephine?" Draco mumbled, his curious tone as his eyebrow raised.

"No, why?" She shook her head.

"Come closer, then."

His hold unexpectedely tightened around her waist and pulled her body closer to him, causing the tips of their noses to almost touch. Josephine's breaths were taken away for a second at his doings and startled, "So, why did you ask me to dance? Honestly, I didn't expect it."

Draco certainly couldn't say that he wanted to take her away from Pucey, "I needed you to save me from Greengrass." He told the first excuse he could think.

Josephine frowned, "What did she do?"

"She told me she wanted me to be her date, and was about to ask me to dance."

"You didn't accepted because of Blaise?" She muttered, understandingly.

Draco puffed as he shrugged, "I just don't care about her."

"For sure! Astoria is lovely and, especially, purblood." She winked.

"I prefer to endure your company instead."

Josephine opened her eyes wide with astonishment, "Draco Lucius Malfoy rejected an invite from a pretty pureblood? You're scaring me."

"She's not pretty, she's okay." He corrected her words.

She rolled her eyes, "I'll never understand your tastes."

"It suffices that she's good-looking." He claimed.

"You narrowed it down." Josephine said, causing him to chuckle, "But, you liked Pepè."

Draco looked up as he thought about it, "Yeah...I could've done something with her." He admitted with a little sneer.

"Maybe you didn't lose your chance." She encouraged him.

The blond shrugged, "Why should I be happy with one when I can have the whole Hogwarts?"

Josephine bursted into laughing, "Damn, Malfoy, give me some of your self-confidence."

Draco joined her laughing, "When you want." Suddenly, Josephine turned to be serious as her eyes flickered all over the room, and he frowned, "What?"

"I'm looking for Pansy. You should go back to her."

All of a sudden, Draco remembered of her existence and tried and find a way for her to not worry, "Oh yeah...I saw her walking out with a stupid Ravenclaw."

Josephine looked at him in a confused way, "Are you sure?"

"I accepted to invite Pansy only because I owned you a favour." He shrugged as she slowly nodded, "Jòsephine?" He whispered her name, causing her blue eyes to meet his, "What if we go somewhere else?"

"Where you want to go, sir?"

"You decide, but let's go away." He mumbled, tenderly looking into her eyes.

"Mh..." Her teeth slightly bited her lower lip, "What about my bedroom?"

A smile grew on Draco's lips, "Sounds great."

__

"Bizet, I've got company." Josephine yelled as soon as she stepped into the room.

"Salazar, how nutty can you be? Talking to a stupid cat." Draco mocked as he followed her.

"I'm very nutty, I even talk to a stupid snake." She mocked back as she took off her shoes to throw them in the corner.