The Exchange

Yakimano and you are in the car and driving towards the location where the exchange is going to take place. He's nervous and tense, having to handle a delicate situation of this sort. He drives carefully and keeps an eye on the roads while looking out for any potential dangers.

[Mr. Yakimano]: Be aware of your surroundings and be ready at all times; don't let your guard down. But be smart about it if you have to fight, and don't escalate the situation if it can be avoided.

(Y/N): But I'm scared I can't do this.

[Mr. Yakimano]: I know, but my men already scoped out the entire place. Okay, well, give it to him and take your mother, then I'll have my sniper shoot him dead. Ok, I've been doing this for years.

(Y/N): But what if it goes wrong?

[Mr. Yakimano]: JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND LISTEN FOR ONCE.

You go quiet. You were truly scared to go through with this plan since it wasn't 100 percent guaranteed to work, but you decided to trust him.

You pull up to a huge mansion, and the gate immediately opens when you pull in. You look at Yakimano, who's sitting there, and he's just looking straight ahead. He has a look on his face that shows that he's a little nervous, but you can tell he's trying to hide it.

[Mr. Yakimano]: Ok, so remember the plan, okay, baby. I want you to wait until I tell you to go over to him. My sniper is in place and he's ready, so don't be scared, okay, and don't raise suspicion. If you do anything that makes it harder for my team, I will hurt you.

(Y/N): Yes, I understand.

He nods his head and motions for you to go inside. You walk inside and see no one but a tall, strange man.

(Tae): Oh, don't be scared, sweetie. Come right on in.

You didn't expect it to be a girl, since. This whole time they had been saying he, but you decided not to question it and sat down.

(Tae): God, your gorgeous I bet Yakimano treats you right, huh?

(Y/N): Where's my mom? You said if I come, you'll release her, so where is she?

(Tae): Oh no, no, no, I don't have her. I lied that the video was fake, obviously, but do you know these windows are bulletproof, so that sniper on the roof your little boy toy sent can't get me?

Just then one shot cracks the window but doesn't shatter it, and she grabs you and leads you to the back of her mansion as all her men do. Start to fire back, and she pushes you into the backseat of her car and drives you away.

Meanwhile, Yakimano nearly gets shot and calls his men off, and he drives them to their house, and he's pissed off that they took his wife.

[Mr. Yakimano]: IT WAS A SIMPLE JOB, AND YET YOU FORGOT TO CHECK IF THE WINDOWS WERE BULLETPROOF!!!!!

[Mr. Yakimano]: What are we fucking rookies? THATS MY WIFE, THEY JUST TOOK!!!!!

He gets so pissed that he grabs his gun and points it at one of the men.

[Mr. Yakimano]: We have to find her. I give you guys one week and one week only. If my baby isn't in my hands by then, I will kill each and every one of you.

The men all murmur yes and leave to find you. The whole time, he puts out amber alerts and hires hitmen to find you and kill Tae in the process.

In total, he's spent about 10,000 dollars just on ads and hitmen alone, and he's not going to give up until he finds you. Then he remembers the necklace and goes to track it.

Meanwhile

(Tae): Tracking necklace, huh? How pathetic this man is! He is literally hooked on you.

(Y/N): It's not; it's a regular neck.

Before you finish your sentence, she snatches it right off of your neck and throws it into the fireplace.

(Y/N): W-what no, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!

(Tae): It was ugly, but don't worry, I'll spoil you more than he ever could.

She slowly walks towards you, and you're surrounded by her men, and you can't even try to escape as they won't hesitate to stop you as she inches closer and sits in your lap.

(Tae): Such pretty eyes I've always had a thing for brown skin. I mean, being in Russia, it's hard to find such sexy skin tones, you know.

You ignore her, and she grabs your face and makes you look her in the eyes.

(Tae): So pretty, and those lips, god, I know you'd eat pussycats, huh?

(Y/N): I'm not into girls.

[Tae]: I'm sure I can turn you out, but I want to know why I kidnapped you.

You ignore her.

(Tae): Well, I did it because I've been watching you since you were 18 and I was 19, and, ugh, you were always so fine and elegant, I had to have you, but then that bitch Yakimano took you, so I thought, Why not take what's already mine, you know?

She takes a pause.

(Tae): And I mean, look at you all, thick and fine, and you want a man. I'm a woman too. I know how to satisfy you. I know all your spots.

You look at her dead in the eyes.

(Y/N): I'm not bi, lesbian, or any of that; I'm straight.

(Tae): No, no, your definitely bi, I can tell.

You just ignore her, annoyed that she won't stop all this crazy flirting. When she suddenly pins you down and starts to kiss you, you try to push her away, but she just won't stop.

(Tae): God, your soft lips make me want to do more, but I'm a woman of class, so I won't force it; I'll let it come naturally.

She motions for her men to take you away, and they grab you.

(Tae): Gentle, gentle, and put her in the bath. I want to see what I'm working with.

They throw you in the bathroom and force you to undress all while not looking, then Tae walks in.

(Tae): Damn, I might just have you walk around naked 24/7.

She laughs, and you just stare at her, unamused.

(Tae): Now we have dinner tonight, so I'm going to bathe you, ok?

You ignore her yet again.

(Tae): That ignoring game makes me so horny. I just want to see what else your mouth does.

I continue to ignore her, and she washes my body, and when she gets to my breasts, she washes and squeezes them, and she's washing them for a long time, obviously having different intentions.

(Y/N): Ok, there's clean now.

(Tae): Yeah, yeah, right, god, I can't control myself around you.

Meanwhile

[Men]: Sir, we've located her; she's at a mansion in

[Mr. Yakimano]: Tokyo I know she must've destroyed her necklace, but that was the last ping before it stopped pinging.

He motions for them to go and find you as they all get in place and start to aim for her head, but they miss, and she laughs.

(Tae): How idiotic of them to come in. Get up. I gotta dry you. My men will take care of it.

The way she was so relaxed about it made it a little scary because it showed she put all her trust in her men and that she had lots of power.

She dries you off and puts you in some pajamas.

(Tae): Perfect, now get some rest. Go ahead and lay down.

She leaves the room, and you lock the door, open the curtain, and see the bars on the windows, so you get up, lock the door, and lay down.

You were unaware of what the next day might bring, but you felt hopeless. Your husband finally found you, but they couldn't get through her men. You knew your husband wasn't getting any sleep, and she was all over you, making you feel guilty almost as if you were cheating on him. But one thing you did know was

If your husband couldn't rescue you, then you'd do it yourself, even if it meant being on the run from the Russian mafia....