The Vanishing of Billie Knolastname

Start from the beginning

"Alright, Wilson, time for your friends to go." Verosika, Wilson's mother, says.

"Come on, we played for 6 hours!" Wilson exclaims.

"Six hours? That is too much time." Verosika says, scolding.

"Alright, guys. Guess it's time to go." Vortex says, before going up.

"Wait, Tex. I found it, rolled a 7, does it count?" Billie asks.

"Did Wilson see it?" Vortex asks.

"No?"

"Then it doesn't count, come on." Vortex says.

As they go out on their bikes, Billie tells Wilson "I rolled a seven."

"Okay?"

"The Demogorgon...it got me...see ya later!" Billie says, biking with Vortex and Mikey.

Wilson then sees lights flickering, but shrugs and walks back inside.

****

As they bike off together, Vortex teases "Goodnight ladies!"

"Kiss your mom 'night for me!" Mikey says teasingly.

"Hey Bill, whoever gets home faster gets my Sonic the Hedgehog comic collection!" Mikey says, smirking.

"Really?" Billie asks.

"Yeah!" Mikey says, grinning.

Then, Billie speeds up.

"Hey! HEY! I didn't say 'go'! GET BACK HERE! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!" Mikey yells annoyed as he tries to keep up.

"I'll take the #623!" Billie calls back.

Mikey stops and groans "Son of a bitch!"

Then, he mutters "I should probably call mom and dad..."

****

As Billie bikes home, his bike light flickers off and then on.

He is startled and horrified to see an abnormally tall humanoid standing silhouetted and then looking back at him.

He bikes away and trips, falling into an alleyway.

He sees the creature's shadow coming closer, and runs off, scared.

He runs into the apartment building and locks the door, running up the stairs as he hears a door burst open.

He closes the door and runs into his apartment floor and then his apartment.

"Mom?! Dad?! Maxie?!" He calls out, scared, before seeing their hellhound, Summer, bark at the door.

A shadow looms at the window, as the door then telekinetically unlocks.

Billie then runs into the closet and gets his dad's shotgun, before loading it and pointing it at the door...

However, the creature rises behind him and growls, as he looks back and then up in horror and fear.

OST - Lights Out - Kyle Dixon and Michael Stein

The light's brightness increases abnormally, as it then goes back to normal...

Both Billie and the creature have vanished...

****

Main Title

****

At breakfast, the boys' mother, Millie, says "Hey Billie! Time for school!"

No response...