Chapter 9: A bull with weapons of destruction

Start from the beginning

Kaito: Well if there is any mirror monsters that try to attack the city then maybe I'll show you but it seems things are-

Suddenly they can hear a mirror noises which Kaito sees he jinxed it so they follow the noise to an alleyway. Once there they pulled out their decks and aim it at a abandon mirror as their V-buckle appeared on theie waist.

Y/n and Kaito: Henshin!

Ryuki: (surprised) Wow your rider forms looks cool

Zolda: Let's focus here.

Ryuki: Right.

They jump through the mirror and then enter the mirror world as they look around trying to find anything that cost the mirror noise. At first there was nothing as they look at each other.

Ryuki: Must be a fales alarm.

Zolda: I don't think so. Mirror noises don't go off without any reason.

Ryuki: True. Still I don't see anything.

Then they heard something that sounds like buzzing. They turn and look up and coming around the corner were swarm of dragonfly like mirror monsters as they spotted them and the dave down to attack them.

Ryuki: Never mind there they are!

Zolda: Behind me!

Guard vent!

He slammed down a massive shield which the hydragon move away as they fly around them. Once they all pass they turn and look up as they see them coming around and going dive towards them.

Zolda pulled out another card and insert it into his gun.

Shoot vent!

Then a massive cannon appeared which Zolda grabs it and takes aim. He open fired which the blast was strong enough for Zolda to slide back but the blast was big.

Ryuki: (surprised) Wow!

Zolda continues to fire his cannon as he shoots the Hydragons as they blow up. However they were coming in quick so Zolda quickly pulled out another card but gets hit and sent flying while his card lands new Ryuki which he rushes over and picks it up.