Chapter 1

Harry and Draco have been enemies ever since Harry rejected his hand in his first year at Hogwarts, and Draco's up his arse nearly 100% of the time.

He won't leave him alone, but sometimes, Harry enjoys the attention. This only happens when he's in a fight with one of his close friends, usually. Malfoy wouldn't like to admit it, but he sometimes does it to give him some company.

Draco, of course, loves bothering him because he wants the attention. He loves being the center of attention. Or, rather, the center of Potter's attention.

Draco does things like, for instance, bother Harry in potions with daft and utterly artless drawings, annoy him in the halls, and project a superiority complex over Harry; To keep him in line, Draco says to himself quite close to 24/7 of the time.

————————————————————
November 26th, Monday

Harry Potter, the Chosen One, walks down the halls as a current 3rd year. He tries dodging the eyesight of Draco Malfoy, a young heir of the famous rich Malfoy family, not ready to be taunted this morning. He was determined to get to class without any interruptions of any kind.

Just then, as if the universe was against him, the stuck up Malfoy found his way to Harry's side. He sighed, admitting defeat today.

Next time, Harry thought, next time I'll finally be able to go through my mornings per normal without any interruptions from Malfoy. "Sod off, Malfoy." He rolled his eyes, clearly exhausted from Draco being around.

"Jeez, Potter. Be a little nice, eh?" Draco chuckled. "Now, how about it. You're alone this morning? Did the other two start making out with each other?" Draco joked as if he was hilarious, which Harry wasn't fond of.

"I don't know, why are you alone? Are your friends making out with each other?" He walked faster, seemingly annoyed by the idiotic question that was, of course, a joke.

"Whatever. Where are you headed?" He leaned to see Harry's face more clearly.

"The same exact place you're going, Malfoy. Why even ask, you know we have potions together, dumbass." Harry rolled his eyes and looked away.

"I know, I know, no need to be so rude! I was just striking a conversation is all. Why're you so angry, is it because I pissed you off?" Draco laughed, covering his mouth as he did so. His laugh was the common pretty boy chuckle and opened his eyes back into their original siren shape.

"Yes, actually. Can I get to class in peace? Walk by yourself." He continued to pace towards the classroom.

Just then, Draco's friends, Pansy Parkinson and Blaise Zabini, showed up.

"Draco!! I was starting to think you just slept in, good thing I spotted you here. You skipped breakfast, by the way. You should've been there when Blaise was all goo goo eyes again for- Ouch! Blaise!" Pansy explained but then immediately got nudged in the arm by Blaise.

"Anyways...Why are you with Potter? Having some 'fun' again? You both say you're enemies but at this point, you two spend more time around each other than your actual friends." Blaise asks, questioning Draco and his motives around Harry.

"Malfoy was just about to leave me alone, actually." Harry sped into the classroom with a sharp turn, leaving the three Slytherin students standing outside of the room.

"So, Potions class? Let's go quickly before we get an attendance mark." Blaise walked in, partially dragging Draco alongside himself.

After around 30 minutes in Potions, Draco was already drawing his horrid drawings then throwing them to Harry. Draco threw one in the form of an origami duck, an animal Harry takes a sort of liking to. Draco was smiling and as it landed on Harry's desk, he turned around, then flipped Draco off, but nonetheless opened the drawing.

The drawing was a horribly messy Harry Potter standing by a goofy sketch of a badly colored in red bird, then a funny-looking Draco Malfoy near a questionably looking snake.

Harry caught himself chuckling lightly at the drawing, and looked back at Malfoy, who seemed very proud of it. He looked back at the paper and spent nearly 10 minutes perfecting it. He sent the drawing back in its duck origami form for Draco to take a new look at it.

Draco opened the drawing and to his amazement, the drawing was now almost perfect. He even fixed Draco's hair to make it look as it does now. There was a small note on the side of the drawing.

(I take it you can't draw, so you're lucky I can even make out what was attempted to sketch.)

On the bottom of the drawing, it stated, by Draco's name: -Harry Potter<3

Draco covered his face, embarrassed. 'A heart by the name? Seriously?' He just hoped he usually wrote hearts, because if not, he was going to absolutely lose it. He didn't feel like asking, though, so he just kept it the way it was, untouched.

To this paper, though, Draco kept it inside a box of old Hogwart memories, even into his 30s.

Words: 852