I just looked at him in shock who's looking at me in confusion but ingnored his confusing look and noticed that he was still shirtless and then with courage i looked at myself and found myself in his white shirt.

Wthout thinking anything, I pushed him a little and tried to get up from the bed but at that very moment I felt pain in my lower abdomen and i cried while placing my hand on my belly and sat back on the bed in pain.

Aaram se...........,He said while shifting towards me, immediately scooping me in his arms and making me sit in his lap.

I became numb for some time due to the sudden pain there but after seconds when i came back to my senses i start covering my bare legs with the comforter also tried to get up from his lap but he tightened his grip around my waist.

Seeing my attempt to cover my leg with the comforter, he caught hold of the comforter and covered my leg properly with it and hugged me tightly.

MERi Jaan Relax.......... take a deep breath...... okay.......,He said while caressing my hair and kissing my forehead.

Listening to him I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Are you OK now?..............,He asked after few seconds while still caressing my hairs and i just hummed in response.

Are you feeling pain there?..........., he asked as i heard this I bit my lips in shyness and felt that my cheeks had become completely hot.

Hm.. ha..Litt_le bit.........., i said blinking my eyes several times while listening this he placed his hand on my stomach and started caressing it gently.

Red ....whatever happened between us last night...you are not regretting it, right?.............., He asked in a low voice and as soon as i heard this i looked at him and shooked my head in no.

No... I don't....it ..it just ...i am not able to believe that.. that happe_ned between us Last night...............I said shuttering and without making eye contact with him who's still caressing my lower abdomen.

What happened between us Last night?...........,He said and as i heard this I looked at him and saw a smrik playing on his lips.

I glared him but at the same time my eyes fell on his chest and saw there were many fresh marks on his chest.

This?.......How did this happen?.........,I asked, pointing towards his chest and correcting the sleeves of my shirt which were too long.

Aap ka Kiya Dhara h biwi.........,He said and started folding my sleeves after seeing me struggling with them.

Me? ... I did? ........, i asked and pointed towards myself in confusion while he nodded in yes.

When?..........., i asked and slowly touched those marks.

Last night ............,He said and as I heard this, I closed my eyes in shyness and it clicked on me, how did this happen.

This ...must be hurting........., i asked him without making eye contact.

Hm...Yes..a lot ......, he said while i just closed my in embreessment.