I get up from my place because there is no body in my room may be all are resting in there rooms...I came outside of my house and start walking towards the path from where the sound was coming....

Every step I took was becoming heavy. I could not understand where I was going, i just kept moving. My heart was revolving only on Suneha's words. She said that he was left all alone in that house He is dead but my heart was not ready to accept this And suddenly I heard a voice from behind, then I turned around and I saw that a car is coming in full speed, and it hit me...I was totally covered in blood and last thing I saw was faris in white clothes with a beautiful smile on his face and taking me with him in the sky may be he is taking me with him in jannat while looking at this a smile formed on my lips and darkness consumed me and I closed my eyes.....while saying la ilaha illalah muhammadur rasoolullah

UMAR POV--(TOXIC DEVIL)

Why yaar faris, why did you leave me here alone. I told you so many times to think about yourself and Bhabhi once but you didn't. What is your also come with me that day, saved yourself too that day, we both were together...

If you had thought about bhabhi and yourself, then you would have been alive. I am sure Bhabhi's condition must be getting very bad right now. How must she be managing herself, why didn't you think even a little about her and here what about us, have there is no importance of us to you. That you left us. Look friend, today my heart wants to stop. I also want to come to you but look I can't..

What did you think, you will go away so easily after getting him jailed. Look friend, we still had a lot to do, how could you go away so easily, my guilt is eating me from inside that I couldn't able to save you, what should I do. I have been with you since childhood, how I not supposed to sad for you. Why you leaved me so easily faris...I don't have anything left to say. My heart wants me to come to you...

When you met me for the first time in the park, you allowed me and my mother to stay in your house without thinking anything. You always respected my mother as your own.. We three were such a good group. Then why did you leaved us? Was there something lacking in our friendship? Or we could not able to love you more Why did you leave us, Faris?...okay leave us what about bhabhi...you said na you love her so much then why you didn't think about her...you also leaved her..

While driving, There was a war going on between my heart and mind. I was unable to understand anything. So I left home and am driving here on an empty and deserted road....

"I wish there is a car which collides with my car and I come to you."with teary voice I said this...I couldn't able to accept my best friend's death....it's not possible.....

And suddenly I saw that there is body lying on the floor with blood covered,And I saw that this lane was the lane of Noor Bhabhi's house. I quickly stopped the car and went near the body and when I saw the face, I was shocked... I couldn't believe my eyes. My tears which were flowing slowly, started flowing faster. My whole body shut down. It felt like I couldn't even move anymore...

"I know umar tum meri noor ka ache se khayal rakho ke mere mar Jane ke baad bhi, bilkul aese hi, ek sabse ache Bhai ki tarah, I trust you umar, promise me you always take care of her no matter what happened..." The words spoken by faris started ringing in my ears. I was not able to understand what to do now. I quickly controlled myself and quickly took Noor Bhabhi in the car and started the car and drove the car as fast as I can..

And in just 10 minutes we reached the hospital. I quickly called the doctor and the doctor took Noor Bhabhi to the operation theatre...

"Faris me apna promise nahi pura kar saka yaar" I said with broken voice...