Chapter 10

"He is running at it!" Vivian yelled.

"He isn't the only one running!" 

The troll and I charged at each other at full sprint. I am angry, my blood is boiling! I have been in this world for less than 2 whole days, and in that time and I have had the shit kicked out of me, I have seen dead people and the one thing that was looking good for me was kicking ass on the easier floors but no, this bastard troll has ruined everything!. it's game on now dickface. "Ronnie Slide now!" Vivian yelled, I did and slid between the troll's legs, a punch to the dick is just as good as a kick!

Wallop! I caught its meat and two berries with a hammer fist. I stopped the moment the slide and got to my feet quickly and noticed the troll had slumped over, I jumped on its back.

"Stay still you fucking melt" I held onto his neck and began punching the back of its head, the metal of my gauntlets clanged with each hit. The troll's large reached behind grabbed me and thrown me off. I hit the wall and slid down it, Marty and Vivian began peppering the troll with spells, I got to my feet and ran at it, blood was pulsating around my body, and I felt like I could do anything right now! nothing is impossible. I charged forward again but the troll tried to run at Marty! oh no you don't! I closed the angle and tackled it, grabbing onto its leg and twisting.

"Well done Ronnie!" Vivian yelled as the Troll and I spun and collapsed to the floor.

Splat! Vivian had cut through the arm of the troll with the sword he had. Shining lights suddenly burst from where Marty stood. my eyes burned so much I had to look away, when my vision came back I saw the troll clutching its face.

"I blinded it!" Marty said I stood up and walked over to the battle-axe the troll had and picked it up, wow it was heavy. I pulled it along the floor, it made a horrible screeching noise.

"This is for all those who died!" I said, coldly. I grabbed the battle-axe with both hands, tightened my grip and with all the force and power or whatever it's called. my eyes narrowed on the back of the troll's head, that's where I was aiming.

thump! the troll's head rolled away, but before it burst into smoke, it looked at me with a vengeful look