Chapter 9

I feel out of place, not just because I am currently walking through the 23rd floor and since the 21st floor, the dungeon now looks like a palace with marble flooring and walls, but I am the weakest guy by far. Marty has one arm and it is terrifying he didn't carry a weapon, his weapon was magic and was quick on the draw, shooting down the undead warriors I was struggling with. they looked like dead warriors that had died on a battlefield. I would be barely able to land a punch on one undead warrior before a second one would be close to stabbing me, and thankfully Marty would blast its head off.

Vivian was able to fight with one hand while holding Marty up,  he had picked up a sword from a dead body in the troll den and was using it to great effect, he was lethal with it, slicing anything in half that came close. 

"You're doing well boy" Vivian said, "Keep it up!" 

"Thank you!" I called back to Vivian, while I was in a mounted position punching a hole through through one undead warrior, it puffed into smoke and dropped a purple crystal, i picked up and handed it to Vivian, he had reminded me a few times to pick them up now.

"Can I ask a question?" I asked, with my hands on my knees panting "The two of you, you are both very strong"

"you want to know how we got into this situation?" Marty interrupted me

"yes"

"Vivian and I are both S-rank guild members, that is the highest you can go, we came down here to collect some crystals and make some money until we were set upon by that blasted troll it's stronger than its floor level Suggested, as you can see we don't have a problem with monsters on the 20th floors if you take us to the 50th floor, then we might struggle"

"you have been to the 50th floor?" I asked in astonishment, I'm fighting for my life here I can't imagine going further up, I'm only surviving because they are here, "how did the troll get you then?"

"We underestimated it, we simply didn't expect its power level to be beyond the 50th-floor level"

"It's stronger than the 50th floor!" I said so loud and quick my voice broke a little and I alerted my undead warriors to our location. "how did I land a hit on it? and why was it down on the 5th floor?" I blocked a sword strike with the gauntlets on my arm and landed a mean right hook on this monster, its cold dead eyes and rotting skins rippled before it burst into smoke. 

"Firstly, it underestimated you and secondly I don't know, I will be doing research into it once we get out of this dungeon, over there the stairs" Great the 24th floor, only more floor to get through.

ROAR!!!!!, a soul-piercing scream echoed through the dungeon. 

"OH FUCK ME!" I yelled, "Let's carry Marty together" I ran over to the other side of Marty and threw his half arm around me, I put my hand on his waist and picked him up by his leg, Vivian caught and scooped him too.

"you two-run, and I will shoot any monsters that come close" Marty commanded. 

Vivian and I took off running as fast as we could, darting up the stairs and quickly onto the 24th floor, Marty got to work with his one good arm, flinging about, at one time over my head, and then over Vivian's head.

"do you hear that?" Vivian whispered 

"yep!" I said, of course I hear that, the fucking pounding and growls of a pissed off Troll, we scrambled trying to find the set of stairs that leads to the safety of the 25th floor.

"It's close!" Marty said, 

"the stairs or the troll?" I asked.

"Both!" 

We rounded the corner and in the distance beyond a circular room was a set of large marble doors. "there is it, a passage to safety" Marty said

"through the doors Ronnie!" Vivian said, we Charged down the corridor into the circular room and over to the double door. "we have to put Marty down this is a pull door" We let Marty down gently against and wall and ran back to the door and pulled. 

"OH COME ON, this is so heavy!"

ROAR!!!! I turned around and saw where the world's scariest sound came from, the bottom of the corridor, this fucking troll, I'm gonna it right in the dick! fuck thing!. 

"bring it on you dickhead!" I yelled at the troll "I'm shattered, I am pissed off and had a shit 48 hours!"