chapter 7

Rabbits and more bloody rabbits! The second floor is full of them. I don't understand where are they coming from. On the up side Timothy's little pouch he has been collecting the crystals, is now massive. He is made up with that, a wide smile across his face, I know that I'd a rare occasion because he has dirt lines and clean lines when he smiles.

The third floor, smells like moss, like dirty wet moss. No more rabbits though, now? Goblins! Horrible little bastards. Green ugly, long-ass ears, and noses that resemble pigs, they carry a shield and a sword.

I have a rip in my pants! Get back here you little green fucker!

"Ronnie wait! That's the fourth floor" I chased this green bellend down a set of stairs and onto a new floor.

"Help! Help!" I stopped running, Timothy came huffing and puffing behind me, "Help! Help!"

"Tim, do you hear that?"

"I do"

"Good, I thought I was hearing things for a moment"

"It's either hunters or guild members needing help"

"Let's go help them"

"But...but... What do they need help from?"

"Tim they need help mate, let's go"

We ran towards the yelling, turning a corner we saw 8 people 5 of which are covered in blood. 2 people trying to hold off a horde of goblins, and the other 6 is made up of 3 seriously Injured being helped along by 3 other who's are also injured.

"Get your fire ready Timmy, I'm going in" Timothy signed clapped his together and spoke ignited, and he shot some fireballs at the goblins I ran alongside the fireballs, clasping my green crystals, this was a tactic we came up with on the third floor, the goblins have to defend again the fire and when they a can get close and land my punches.

I flew past the Injured not even looking at them, I had to focus. I can see at least 8 goblins. Bang I struck one with a left hook exploding its head, then I grabbed a second by its ears and slammed it into a third and both of them puffed into smoke in the ground. the rest of the horde after seeing what happened ran off.

"Thank you!" I turned around and saw an out-of-breath young girl she must be about 20, it only just came to why am I not wearing armour, all of these in front of me are in armour and covered in blood, oh shit that must be their blood, monsters in here don't bleed. "I thought we were dead for sure". she turned around to her friends, it was even split, 4 girls and 4 boys I think, kind of hard to tell when I couldn't see their faces through the blood and armour.  

"We need to get going," said a man's voice from the crowd of bloody,  "it could come back"

"what could? more goblins?" Timothy sounded extremely nervous,

"No, a troll" 

"a what? they are only on the deeper floors like the 20th"

"I know, but for some reason, one was on the 5th, it attacked us and then got distracted by the giant scorpions and we made a run for..."

A soul-piercing roar bellowed from down a pitch-black pathway. 

"Ronnie! We have to get out of here!" Timothy demanded with more authority than what I was expecting, 

"then grab someone who needs help," I told him, Timothy's eye rolled to the back of his head, and he let forward and for the second time in ten seconds, he surprised me by scooping one of the larger injured in his arms. I tried to help and got waved away and it looked like, I was on monster patrol with the girl who spoke to me, we had the back covered. 

We pushed on through the 4 floors but that didn't take too long we weren't far into the dungeon, and I was put to work instantly crushing goblins, I even picked the crystals up when I saw Tim longing to look at them. but suddenly goblins ran away. and another gut-wrenching roar happened again but this time it was closer, and then I heard water droplets hitting the floor, I looked down and saw a river of water travelling past me, my eyes followed where it came from and one of the injured was pissing their pants. 

Bang! Bang! Bang! heavy footsteps thunder from behind us, charging through the darkness was a troll! it must have been 8 feet tall at least 3 feet wide. 

"OH FUCK ME! Look at the size of the unit!... fucking run!" I yelled at the others, the troll flew through the dungeon at a frightening speed. oh come on it has a battle axe in one hand? 

okay if I hit it hard enough, I can buy some time for the others and then run myself, it got closer... and closer... and now it's metres from me and swung its massive battle axe at me and thinly cut off some hair on my head. I got on the inside and landed a punch to the midriff of the troll, my hand disappeared in its fur. it stumbled back but only a few feet, i turned to run but it had already swung its battle-axe again narrowly missing me, i ducked and ran around the corner and it followed me, and to my horror, I saw Tim and the others up ahead. 

I turned and crouched under the incoming axe and dove through its legs and hammer-fisted the back of its right leg, it buckled and fell to the floor, I had to swing and let lose, and throw as many punches as I could, hailing them down on the back of the Troll. 

wallop! I got caught with a flailing free arm of the troll and it sent me hurtling backwards into a wall, I dove out of the way of the battle-axe that was thrown at me, landed to the side and tried to get up before being booted across the dungeon... and then booted again this time I landed against a wall sliding down, I can't feel anything, apart from my head feeling heavy and my eyes slowly closing over, all I can see is the troll picking up its battle-axe and walking towards me.