'Thangam unakku enna venumnu kelu...naan vangitharen..'
(Lil one...whatever you want, you tell me I'll get it for you...)
Rishi started his bid.

'Papa..Nee enga veliya ponumnaalum sollu..Naan unna kootitu poren..' (kiddo...wherever you wish to go, let me know I will take you there..)
Pradeep bided against him.

'Ava vinveliku ponumnu sonna kootitu poviya....'
(If she wants to go to space, will you take her there?)
Akash gave an annoyed look making Sandhya chuckle at his reaction.

Their banters intensified. Sandhya felt overwhelmed looking at their affection for her. At the same time she felt guilty for her doings. She looked at both of them and their never ending arguments.

'Thangam..unakku..'
(Lil one...if you.....)
Rishi started and immediately Sandhya cut them in the middle.

'Annaey...enakku neenga rendu perume venumney....'
(Bro...i need you both....)
She held both of their hands and showed her puppy eyes. Akash didn't fail to look at her cute expressions that showed only innocence.

'Pradeep & rishi dramatically caressed her cheeks. All the while Akash was holding his forehead looking at their pasamalar drama.

'Paru da..en papaku kankalangatha manasu da...'
(Look man...my kiddo has a tearless heart...)
he said by looking at Akash.

'ennathu...Kaalankathala?'
(What? Rubbish?)
Akash looked at him puzzled.

'Athu ennada?' (what is that man?)
Pradeep asked Rishi 'Pure soul..' Rishi said.

'Haan...pure soul..' Pradeep repeated.

'Yaaruku?' (for whom?)
Akash asked.

'Engalukum..enga thangachikum...'
(For us and for our sister)
Pradeep said to Akash.

'Unga pasamalar episode mudinjithuna naama keezha polaama?'
(If you are done with your drama...can we all go down?)
Akash said with pure annoyance in his voice looking at both of them who are trying to score in between.

'Unakku porama da..'
(You are jealous man....)
Rishi & Pradeep chorosed together.

'Pattutalum..'
(As if am jealous..)
he murmured within himself and left from there not before giving a glance at Sandhya. Sandhya looked at his face who was so irritated and yet she admired him without her conscious.

The cars entered the mansion. Sumithra and Indira came with the Arthi plate. Akash & pradeep got down with the things. Narmadha & Selvakumar got down by accompanying Rajendran into the mansion. Indira & Sumithra took arthi and their eyes brimmed with tears. Rajendran smiled at him and shooked their heads.

'Enga uyirae pona maathiri ayiduchu anney..'
(Our souls were on the verge of leaving our bodies brother...)
Indira's voice trembled.

'Anney...Neenga nallapadiya pozhachu vanthutingale...athu podhum...'
(Brother...you came back with better health... that's enough for us....)
Sumithra sobbed looking at him.

'Amma..athu thaan Mama nallapadiya discharge aagi vanthutaaru illa...inime avaru odambukku onnum aagathu...neenga modhala azharthu niruthunga...neenga azhudhu avara weak aakathinga...'
(Mom...here uncle is back with better health now...he will be fine henceforth...you stop crying... don't make him weak with your tears...)
Pradeep said to both. Sandhya was standing by looking at Rajendran who was smiling at her and gesturing that he is fit and fine making her chuckle and nodded her head.

Everyone in the family were happy to see Rajendran back with better health. Each member in the house took turn to take care of Rajendran. But Rajendran did not fail to give orders regarding his business to the respective people who were always on their wheels.

Sandhya went inside Rajendran's room who was reading the newspaper by leaning on the headrest of the cot. Sandhya knocked the door. Rajendran looked at the entrance and immediately he gestured to come inside.

'Nee eppavenumnaalum intha roomku varalaam ma..door knock panna vendaam..'
(You are always welcome to this room...you need not knock the door..)
Rajendran smiled at her. Sandhya gave the bowl to him.

'Vegetable soup mama (uncle)...' Sandhya said.

'ippo vendaam ma...konja nerathukku munnadi thaane breakfast sapten..' (I don't want it now ma...just now I had breakfast...)
Rajendran said.

'Athu saaptu 2 hours aachu...ippo intha soup kudinga...appo thaan medicines edhukka mudiyum...ippo itha neenga kudichi thaan aaganum'
(You had your breakfast 2 hours ago..now please have this soup..only then you can have your medicines...now you must have this...)
Sandhya said.

By the time Narmadha entered inside the room to find Sandhya serving soup to Rajendran.

'Seri ma..Naan kudikaren...but please don't treat me like a patient.' (ok ma...i will have it...)
Rajendran said to her.

'Yaaru patientuh..neengala...unga voiceah kettale ellarum alari adichi odaranga..ellaraiyum unga kai kulla vechi irukinga...(Who is the patient here... you? Everyone is running for their lives hearing your voice...you are holding everyone in your fingers..) I am just serving this soup to boost your health to raise your voice..' Sandhya laughed showing her dimples. Rajendran laughed out loud and he ruffled her head. At last he drank the soup. Narmadha felt happy looking at Rajendran and Sandhya's bond.

Akash came inside the room on hearing the laughter from his father's room to find Sandhya, Narmadha & Rajendran were laughing their heart out. Akash looked at sandhya who was so carefree and flawless and above all she was so comfortable with his father & mother.

May be this is what she expected in her life as simple as that. But did he missed to give this happiness to her? or did she took the decision on haste? or is it because of fate? continuous questions were bombarding in his mind which he couldn't find the answer for those.

Even now, he couldn't understand whether she is doing all these for the sake of him or for his father or anyother reason beyond that.

Akash left from there without disturbing them. After the chatting, Sandhya left the room leaving smiles on Narmadha and Rajendran's face.

'yen narmadha....Sandhya nammala amma appanu koopduvaala?' (Narmadha...will Sandhya address us as mom and dad?)
Rajendran's voice showed longing.

'ippo thaanenga....ava nammala athai maamanu koopadra...avalukka Eppo thonutho appo koopdatum...aana kandippa koopduva...'
(Only now she started calling us mother in law and father in law..let her address us whenever she wishes to do...but definitely she will address us as mom and dad.)
Narmadha assured him.

'Ava nammala epdi kooptalum ava namma ponnu thaan...'
(In whatever way she calls us...she is our daughter...)
Rajendran said to her.

'adha neenga sollanuma...'
(do you need to tell me that?)
Narmadha inturn smiled at him.

After few minutes, Rajendran drifted to sleep due to tiredness.

Please vote and comment your opinions.

SJMinnal❄️❄️❄️