Longing Wish

Akash & sandhya jerked hearing the sudden voice from other end. They immediately pushed back to eachother. Sandhya wetted her lips in nervousness. Akash raked his hairs with much frustration.

'Machan... epdi da irukae...'
(Dude...how are you?)
Rishi came and hugged him in full force.

'Dei...Mama discharge aagarthukulla naan vanthuten paathiya..correct timingku vanthuten illa...'
(See...i am on the correct time before uncle gets discharged...perfect timing right..?)
Rishi shook his collar. All the while Akash was burning him through his eyes.

'aama corrrrrectuh timingku thaan vanthu irukae...'
(Yes you are on the correct timing....)
He said by gritting his teeth and had a pherperial view towards Sandhya. She averted her gaze on the other side.

'Aama enna da suddenah Chennai..Naan anga thaan irunthen..enakku call panni irukalam la? sernthe vanthu irukalam..'
(Ok...why sudden visit to Chennai?...you could have called me...all three of us could have travelled back together....)
Akash asked him by tighening his hold around his neck.

'Ahh...Illada Mama garments deal vishayama oru meeting povendithu irunthu..aana athukulla avaru udambu serilama poiduchu..athu thaan naan poitu vanthen...athuvum illama nee inga udane varanumnu oru situation.. So naan unna stop panna vendaamenu thaan sollala'
(Aah...no man...Uncle had to attend the meeting related to the garments deal..but all of a sudden Uncle fell sick..so I went to attend it...above all, you were forced to arrive here immediately...So I didn't want to stop you from getting started here...)
Rishi said by releasing his hold on him. All the while Sandhya was admiring their bonding.

'Deal ennachu...ok va?'
(What happened to the deal...is it ok?)
Akash asked by wiping his face with the towel.

'Yeah almost ok machan...'
(Yeah almost done dude...)
Rishi said to him.

'Dei ithu thaan en Thangachiya da?'
(Is this my Sister?)
Rishi asked by looking at Sandhya. Sandhya smiled at him. Akash smiled at him.

'Sandhya...Ithu Rishi..Indira athai & Jayakumar Mamaoda paiyan..'
(Sandhya...this is Rishi...indira aunty and Jayakumar uncle's son...)
Akash introduced her to Rishi.

'Hi Anney..'
(Hi Bro...)
She smiled showing her dimples.

'Thangam...edhunaalum enkitta kelu thangam...naan iruken'
(Rishi said by caressing her hair. Sandhya felt overwhelmed by the way he was addressing her. She nodded her head with a smile.

'Appo naanga edhukku irukom...'
(Then for what purpose am I here?)
Another voice came from entrance of the terrace making eveyone shift their gaze to the direction of the voice. Pradeep was standing with a smirk sending fires through his eyes to Rishi. Akash rolled his eyes thinking of the mini drama that is going to happen in front of him in the next couple of minutes.

'Thambi nee yaaru pa...pudhusa inga vanthutu...ennennavo vaakuruthilaam kuduthutu irukae?' (bro...who are you? You appeared from nowhere all of the sudden and giving her numerous oaths...)
Pradeep asked him with a smirk.

'En thangathoda annan..'
(I am the brother of my Lil one...)
Rishi said caressing Sandhya.

'Thambiku vishyame theriyathu pola irukku...Unakku munnadi naan thaan pa senioru...four days munnadilenthe naan annana form ayiten..'
(I think my bro didn't know the happenings....I am a senior for you. I have already formed as a brother four days ago...)
Pradeep said by holding the Rishi's shoulder.

Sandhya's doe eyes was oscilating between Pradeep & Rishi. She didn't know how to stop their arguements. Akash was enjoying their banters and at the same time he did not miss looking at Sandhya's face reaction that was so cute.