Blow off the Steam

All their luggages are loaded in the car. Sandhya & Akash got in. They travelled towards the airport. The travel was complete silence.

'Hmm..Naama ippo enga porom?'
(Where are we heading to?)
Sandhya asked to him who was busily working on his laptop.

'Madurai' He said without looking at her. The travel was silent with he working on his laptop and she drowned in her thoughts. The car stopped in the airport. She was looked at him with lot of questions on her face which he understood.

'Carla travel panna (if we travel by road..) it would take minimum 7 hours. Avlo time namakku illa (we don't have enough time for that...) So i booked flight tickets. come..' he said and went before her. His PA came to him and informed that all the ways are cleared and luggages are already checked in. Just that they can directly board the flight.

All the way, Sandhya looked so puzzled yet surprised on happenings. They both boarded the flight and sat in the business class. Since it is the first time, that sandhya travelling in flight, she couldn't believe that she is travelling in flight. She looked at cabin in the business class which screamed the class and luxury. Sandhya didn't know how to express the feeling as she was excited and at the same time, she couldn't feel the complete excitement.

'Everything ok?' Akash asked her. Words did not come out as she was still looking at the travel as a wonder and that she just nodded her head.

'Yen oru short tripku business classla book panninga? (Why did you book in business class for such a short trip?) you could have booked in normal economy class.' She asked him.

'I prefer to travel in business class always...' he said looking at her and again his gaze went into his laptop. She sighed and turned to the other side.

'Manda soodu pudichavan...'
(Hot headed fellow...)
she mumbled within herself which was not heard by Akash.

Sandhya messaged Deepthi and Sathish about her trip to Madurai. After few minutes of take off, Sandhya relaxed herself. She saw him who was sitting next to her and seriously working on his laptop. She rolled her eyes looking at his behaviour. Even after 3 years, his attitude and behaviour did not change even a bit. She went into her thoughts.

He was having the same self centred nature when she was in trauma 3 years before. He didn't try understanding her feelings and emotions. After that, She thought of not meeting him anytime in her life. But couldn't understand the Kadavul (god) setting what he is upto with her life. The silence in the business cabin and his behaviour annoyed her. Though she agreed him to travel with him. But she was not aware of his family and their expectations.

'Akash...Unga veetla irukaravanga pathi sollunga (tell me about your family members)...I want to know about them..enakku avangala pathi onnume theriyathu...avangaloda expectations and their culture..' Sandhya asked him.

'You need not worry about all those things..They will never question you...You can feel comfortable.' Akash said by not averting his gaze from his laptop that made Sandhya to get pissed off.

'Akash...Ungalukku athu oru periya vishayama illama irukalam...But enakku ithu therinjukanum...Neenga avanga kitta enna pathi enna solli irukinganu enakku theriyathu..But avanga edhavathu enkitta kekum bothu naan solrathu paathu sollanum..(it might not be a big deal for you..But it is important for me...I have no clue what you have said to them about me...if they question me about us, then I need to give a convincing answer to them...) That should not end up in a mess.' Sandhya said as slowly as possible hiding her anger.

'Avanga unna edhuvum kekka maatanga Sandhya...So romba yosikatha...'
(They won't question you on anything Sandhya...So don't over think...)
Akash said as if he is not interested in answering her. She was totally surprised looking at his variation a two days before and now. She came out from the edge of her patience.