Out of the Box

'Dei Sathish...Nee edhukku ithellam thookitu varae..avanga kitta sonna deliver panni irupaanga illa?'
(Hey Sathish...why are you carrying all these? If you could have told the dealers they would have delivered it right?)
Sandhya said by looking at Sathish who was carrying the fabrics in the Gunny bag and entered into the boutique. Deepthi looked at the entrance from Sandhya's voice.

'Dei..Nee yenda ipdi moota thookitu varae...'
(Hey why are you carrying the stock like a coolie?)
Deepthi and Sandhya ran to him to help him to bring in the stock of goods.

'Hey onnu illa...namakku 3 boxes of fabrics thaan venum..ippo deliver panna sonna..avanga athuku charge pannuvanga..so edhukku..athunaala thaan naane kondu vanthen...and moreover ithu onnum avlo weight illa...' sathish said.
(Hey...it's nothing...we need only 3 boxes of fabrics..if we ask them to deliver they might charge additionally for that. So I picked it by myself and moreover it's not that heavy..)

'Nee sonna kekkava porae...seri iru I will help you..'
(You never listen to us...wait let me help you...)
Sandhya said by helping him in lifting the sack. But sathish denied her and said he can manage.

Since it was a noon time, there is no much customers to handle. Tailors too left to have their lunch. All three of them sat down inside the boutique. Sathish later opened the bag and showed the fabrics for the new outfits that they are going to try.

'Sandy Inga paaru...Nee ketae ella colours oda pastel shades konduvanthu iruken..This is the fabric that would suit the new wedding collections..inga paaru intha plain sareela naama works panna it would look lavishingly gorgeous..' Sathish said by showing it to her.

(Sandhya look here ..I got the pastel colours that you asked for. This is the fabric that would suit the new wedding collections. If we do designer work on this plain saree, it would look lavishingly gorgeous...')

'This fabric is really looking so magnificient and grandiose. Ithula naama lehenga different designs and patterns vechi try panna nalla irukkum...' Deepthi exclaimed.
(If try different patterns in lehenga...it would be too gorgeous..)

All the while sandhya was just listening to the conversation. Sathish & deepthi turned to her.

'Sandy..nee enna think panrae...tell me something...'
(Sandy...what are you thinking?) Deepthi asked her.

'Illa Deepu...Naama ore anglea work panromonu thonuthu..'
(Nothing Deepu...i feel we are working on a single angle...) Sandhya said by feeling the fabrics in her hands.

Deepthi & Sathish gave a puzzled look at each other.

'See..Namma boutique is a women's boutique and we concentrate on their outfits. We concentrate only on wedding outfits...but there are so many other occasions which we can consider as well to attract our customers even in normal times we can provide creative outfits.' Sandhya said by looking at them.

'Seri epdi creativeah pannalaamnu think panre?'
(How do you want to be creative?) Sathish asked her.

'I have an idea here..Tell me whether it will work good..Ippo (Now) currently we are delivering Lehengas, Designer Sarees & Blouses for the customers for party and wedding occasions. In that we can design theme based outfits...for example, we have nature based themes like fire, water, sky, earth & wind. In that we can infuse the shades of the relevant colours and we can design the lehengas. Athe maari we can get Silk Sarees from Kanchipuram. Anga thaan original silk weaving Nadakkum (the original silk weaving is done there)..Naama anga irukara oru traditional weavers kitta contract vaangi naama avanagala saree design panna sollalaam (we can contact the original and traditional weavers to get a contract for weaving the saree according to our design)...Aparam (then) blousesla we can infuse the theme based works for it based on the customers requirements. Sandhya paused a little.