Between the Guilt & Feelings

Three days went in swift by her going to hospital and acompanying Akash for hospital and she tried to mingle with the family. Sandhya bonded well with Rajendran and Narmadha in the couple of days. Rajendran loved her company. They both spoke for a long time about family, business and her ideas and he shared about his business tactics.

Sandhya and Narmadha shared good times in talking about the family, especially Akash and she shared about the cooking and her hobbies. Sandhya gelled with both of them. Sandhya made Narmadha to reach home and take rest and she made sure Akash, herself & Pradeep took turns to take care of Rajendran in hospital.

At times, they three would be lost in their own world in talking leaving Akash that came as a surprise to him. Sandhya laughed heartily when she was with Narmadha and Rajendran that eventually gave happiness in looking at her smiling face. Akash too found that the she is been carefree when she was around with his family.

Akash made sure she doesn't feel insecure with his family but ironically he inturn found himself being like a fish out of water looking at these three people teaming up together. He made sure, she doesn't stand in the unmanageable situation. He stood beside Sandhya whenever she felt challenging in reciprocating to the family members. He tried to balance between the hospital and home. All these things are found to be very new for both Sandhya & Akash.

But both were still standing in their same hold of one standing to fulfill his father's happiness and other trying to counting her days of being in this family that made her heart heavy for no reason. Sandhya was amazed and overwhelmed feeling the love and affection showered by the people in th family. Meera & Preethi bonded well with Sandhya. At times, Sandhya accompany Meera while she does her official work and she was astonished looking at Meera handling things so efficiently. The way she handled eveything inspired her a lot. Preethi is nowhere less to show her love to her. She made her accompany her for wherever she goes when she is at home from the hospital not leaving her alone. Pradeep & Harish made sure to make her comfortable in her own way. He never fails to put the act to impress his sister.

Birds chirping and warmth of the sunrays indicated that it has dawned. Sandhya squinted her eyes feeling the kiss of the sunrays that penerated through the windows. Sandhya rubbed her eyes and looked around to see the couch was empty. She remembered the conversation that she had with him that initial night.

Sandhya was hesitatntly looking at the cot after coming back from the dinner. Akash came little later and found Sandhya was standing with the deep thoughts. Sensing her thoughts Akash cleared his throat to get her back to reality.

'Nee bedla paduthuko (you sleep on the cot..)..I will sleep on the couch.' he said and took the pillow and the duvet with him. She was still hesitating to sleep. He again looked at her

'You can trust me...atleast in this...I will not disturb you..now sleep peacefully..Good night..' Akash said by lying on the couch and switched off the night lamp next to him. Sandhya lied on the bed facing the other side and after a lot of struggle, she slept.

The voices in the downstairs brought her back to the trance. She immediately refreshed and looked the downstairs from her room pathway. Everyone were running on wheels. Sumithra & Indira were giving instructions to the maids on preparing the breakfast and lunch. Gents in the home were instructing the servants on the household chores. Pradeep was on call with someone and giving instructions.

Sandhya looked at everyone with a visible confusion. Meera came there and looked at Sandhya who was standing there with confusion. Meera touched her shoulder. She jerked and looked at her.

'Enna Sandhya...yen ingaye ninnutu irukae?'
(Sandhya what happened? Why are you standing here?)
Meera asked her.

'Illa anni..ennachu..yen ellarum paraparapa irukanga?'
(No sister in law...but what happened? Why are everyone running on wheels?)
Sandhya asked her by looking at the hustling bustling.