OUR Destiny (bonus part)

Start from the beginning

Taehyung : WOWw what a dream ...

Jungkook : no it..it's not dream

Taehyung :then what is this ..huh? Jungkook you just wake up from your deep sleep ..that why you are saying this ..this is ALL Dream .. I was try to wake you from 5 Min ...And it's All dream .. now get up and go and fresh up ...and I'm going now .. I just come here to check on you ..cause your not picking up my call .... Now get up ..

Jungkook start at him ..then nodded his head thinking is his dream ..and then he when to washroom ...and come back after some time .. taehyung Spock ..

Taehyung : Jungkook I'm geting late so I'm going ..you also go to your office okay ..

Jungkook nodded his head while drying his hair ..and tae left his house ....after he get ready ..and went to kichen ...he thought to Call yn For once to known that if yn Is really here ..or Its He's dream ..

Jungkook : Yn ..(he look around then again call her ) YNn are you here ..? Make breakfast for me ..

But there is no respons ...

He shake his head ..and make his breakfast for himself and eat it ..and wash is dish ..then walk to living room and take his coat ..and walk out of from his house ..and sit on his car his driver start the car and drive to his office ...while on the way he was thinking about A morning dream ..

Jungkook POV

It's really a dream ..or is real ..but it's look so real to me ..no no no I don't think so ...if that yn girl come to my mind then is realy deep cannection to me ..I don't know but I really fall in love with her ...in this dream I was not able to Get yn ..but in real life I will do Anything to Get her mine ....MY heart is saying that YN is real ...I remember avrything those time which I spent with her ...

Jungkook thought cut due to sudden car break then he look at his driver

Jungkook : what happen ..?

Driver : I think car Tyre puncture ...you wait I will change the tyre..sir

Jungkook Take deep sigh before Spock ..

Jungkook : its okay ..take your time ..I will walk to office.. as office is not that much far ..so I can walk ..okay ..

He say and his driver nod ..then jungkook come out from the car and start to walk ..while thinking about morning dream..just then he bumped to someone ..and make that person All document peper fall due to push ..

......? Are you blind OR WHAT Huh ..? (Angry )

Jungkook turn his head to that person when he hear familiar voice ..
he look down and saw the girl calecting her pepar he bent down while staring at her face .but .he couldn't see her face cause her long hair is coming in front of her face. But she is Wearing the same dress which Yn was wearing in his dream ....while she was still mumbling

Yn : My all paper .. dont you know how to walk huh..(she say while calecting her paper ..

jungkook look down and also start to calect her paper ..while saying ..

Jungkook : I'm so..sorry ..

They both calect All paper and stand up then he saw her face making him shocke to hell his heart start to beating face when he saw that girl face ..She look at him and take her paper from his hand ..

Jungkook : Yn ..(deeply staring at her face )

She immediately look up at him with shocke ..

Yn : How Do YOu know My Name ..huh? Do I know you ..? ( frown )