Carmine Compound

Groaning in pain, Y/n awakes to not to find himself in some sort of room.

Y/n: Ugh. Where the am I? Ring, contact the others.

Power Ring: Unavailable to establish connection.

Y/n: What? Okay, now that's a very big problem. Need to find out where I am and get some fucking answers.

Getting out of the bed he was put in, Y/n pokes his head out of the doorframe and looks around for anyone. When he founds nothing, he makes his way out and starts going in random directions as he doesn't know where the fuck he is.

Y/n: Ring, can you tell me where I am?

Power Ring: Scanning. Location Unknown.

Y/n: *irritated sigh* Okay, then tell me how my battery's looking.

Power Ring: Power at 90% charge.

Y/n: At least I've got some good news.

Y/n sprints down the halls, and as he does he fails to notice a series of cameras watching him. As he running, he makes a quick left turn and encounters multiple people with firearms in their hands. They all look at him in confusion.

Y/n: Uh, wrong turn?

They open fire at him, and he quickly creates a shield to protect himself against them. Y/n grits his teeth and swipe his arm at them, transforming the shield into shards that pierce the people firing at him. While they were in shock, Y/n jumps into and uses his power ring to make a scythe and throws it, cutting down the enemy. As Y/n lands on the ground, one of them was still alive and shoot Y/n in the arm.

Y/n: GAH!!

He looks at his bullet wound then looks back with a fury in his eyes. With a quick shot, Y/n kills the guy. He looks at his arm's wound as he holds it. He gets anger as he starts stomping on the dead guy's corpse.

Y/n: You fucker! That actually fucking hurt! No one hurts me and gets away with it!

After a few more stomps, he stops and looks at his arm. No one ever been able to hurt him this much before, and even if they did, it was very selective few. After using his ring to make a bandage, he looks around the room of dead bodies to find anything to help him figure out where he is.

As he looks around, he notices that the people he killed weren't people in the slightest. They had horns and red skin along with other features. At first he thought they were alien, but he wasn't 100% sure on that. He walks over to some creates and pries them open to find weapons with a white glow to them. He traces his hands along the weapons in awe.

Y/n: Woah, these guns are something else. So does that mean I'm back on earth? Can't be. These, whatever they are aren't human. Rrrrrr! This is so fucking frustrating!

Suddenly a door opens up and Y/n gets defensive. He find no one there and decides to walk towards the door. He looks skeptical at first, but walks through it anyway to find himself in another hall way.

Y/n: Oh for fucks sake!

Another door opens up on the right and he walks towards that one only to find another hallway.

Y/n: I swear, if someone is messing with me!

This goes on for a while, with doors opening left and right as Y/n follows, getting more and more irradiated with each twist and turn. It gets to a point where Y/n literally blows up a room because he's so pissed. Eventually Y/n finally gets some relief and he exits a door and finds himself in some sort of ballroom.

Y/n: Oh thank god! Time to get out of here and find Dex Starr.

As Y/n approaches the door to exit, he finds it won't open and it pisses him off.