Jing Mian didn't expect Granny Bai and his wife to be people who had experienced so much.

As soon as she was born, the world was called the end of the world.

She asked curiously: "Mother-in-law, isn't the world in peaceful times a wonderful world?"

Granny Bai's eyes were blank, recalling long-lasting memories: "It's not all... there are always people living in hell." She glanced at her wife: "But fortunately, my childhood was still very happy. This bowl of noodles makes me happy." I got back the taste of my childhood.

Grandpa Bai nodded: "Yes, I haven't eaten noodles like this since I was fifteen years old. It's only 15 contribution coins. I'm afraid no one will believe it if I tell you."

The two old men looked at each other and smiled.

Jing Mian thought about it. It was hard for her to taste this kind of food in the An family. It was even harder for ordinary people. Most of their diet consisted of insect cakes and whole grains. When the green walls are fenced in the future, she will also build plantations and breeding farms, so that more people can taste fresh seasonal vegetables.

"Girl, if you don't mind, just call us grandparents." Grandpa Bai smiled kindly.

"Is it okay?" Jing Mian said in surprise.

"What's wrong with you, silly girl!" The old couple looked at Jing Mian with eyes filled with affection.

"Thank you, grandparents." Jing Mian felt warm in his heart.

In her previous life, she was the fifth concubine, Jiang Jia and Zhang Peirong, who had been lying on her body to suck blood. There were many people who fawned over her, but no one really cared about her.

In this life, she thought she had been isolated from family affection, but she didn't expect to find some comfort from outsiders.

"Girl, do you have a nickname?"

"My name is Jing Mian, and my nickname...is Mianmian."

Jing Mian said this distant nickname. No one had called her by her nickname since her father passed away when she was five years old.

"Mianmian! It's a nice name! It sounds soft!" Grandma Bai muttered from side to side.

Jing Mian showed a long-lost happy smile.

After breakfast, Jing Mian went to visit Qiao Hai. Although he didn't wake up, his face did look much rosier.

He is worthy of being the leader of a hunting team. He can recover quickly even without treatment. When Qiao Hai becomes the God of War, the An family will definitely regret what they did today.

After leaving room three, she began to receive the guests who came to see the house today.

A couple came first. The girl was petite and cute, and the boy looked very sunny.

"Hello, Miss Jing, we would like to see a three-star single room."

"Okay, come with me."

Jing Mian took them to room four.

"Soon I will install electrical appliances in all rooms, including air conditioners, refrigerators, TVs, washing machines, etc. Of course, the housing prices will also increase. But don't worry, the prices will definitely be affordable for everyone and will not be set too high. "

"Oh my God! Air conditioning!"

Fu Jiaojiao cheered!

It seems that everyone in the hot summer wants the same thing.