Chapter 27

Somewhere in the city outskirts......

A woman disguised herself entered into the abandoned house led by a guy who appeared to be the acquaintance of the building. Once reached the major room of the building the guy had introduced the woman to his boss an average looking, physically fit and a rugged looked man.

Any individual with a sane mind will carefully avoid this building, as the vibes of the building is screaming danger, if at all due to any circumstances if they entered the building on coming face to face with the residents of the building by now will cover in fear of their life and well being, but the woman who is currently sitting in the room facing the residents of the building is ignorant of all the warning signals as she is completely engrossed in her thoughts.

What is it?.....Boss questioned the man who led the woman to the building.

Boss.....she has an offer, that pays enough for the next 3 months.....said the man.

Boss sized the woman up and down, analyzing her worth even to strike up the deal. He then looked at the man and said.....send her off, she doesn't bring much.

Even before the man could say any, the woman placed a suitcase on the table, looked at the boss and said.......10 lakhs advance, once the work is done the rest 20 lakhs will be settled.

The other man who was present in the room came forward and looked into the money, he then looked at the boss and gave a nod.

Kaam kya hein?.....boss questioned the woman. The woman slid forward a photograph and said with a glint in her eyes.........Finish them off!!

The boss took the photograph into his hands and brought it to his face. The placement of the photograph was in such a way that the woman was unable to see the murderous glint passed in the eyes of the boss on looking at the photograph, to be precise a person in the photograph.

The boss composed his emotions, slid the photo into his pocket, looked at the woman and spoke......kaam hojayega.

The woman walked out with much happiness that she dashed a man who was walking towards the building. The man looked at her curiously and suspiciously and walked to the boss. 

Munna bhai.....woh aurat kaun hai?...questioned Raju. 

Arey Raju....hame ek dnda mila hai, teen mahine ka paisa set hai......said Anwar, the guy who set this up. 

Raju looked at Munna bhai who walked away from the place, he then looked at the other guy......Kasi the one who checked the money. Kasi just gave a nod and walked with the money case. 

Raju looked down, Anwar just tapped his shoulder and walked away. 

Munna bhai....walked into his room pulled the photograph out of his pocket, looking at it with immense hatred and said.....since 7 yrs I have been looking for u, because of u and that guy our livelihood had been ruptured, woh banda toh mar chuka hai, lekin tu bachi.....iss baar teri jaan lekhar hi rahunga.