¦Part 14¦

"They are beautiful. Thank you, they are my mom's favorite.." I looked up at her, she was breath taking she was looking at me with that smile. Damn this feels like a dream all over again.

"I honestly just picked them because they're purple." She chuckled, Taking my hand leading me outside.

"You look Beautiful btw" She looked at me as we got into her car, her car smlled just like her.

"Thank you, you cleanned up nice.." She looked at me shook, as i laughed.. "I'm joking you look very pretty and hot." I blushed and looked down at the flowers as she started the car.

"You're cute when ur nervous. " I blushed even more so i decided to ignore her comment and just change the subject

"Do you know what the flower iris means?" I touched the bouqet looking up at her.

"They hadve a meaning?" i laughed at her face

"Ofc these are my moms favorites, one single flower represents, faith and hope. The whole boquet represents wisdom and admiration. So you admire me hun" She stopped at a read light putting her hand in mine.

"I just got lucky it meant that, but i do admire you." She smiled not lettong go of y hand before driving of with my hand in hers. " What are yours?"

"Mine?" I looked at her very confused only for her to laugh at me

"You said those we're your mom's favorite what are yours and why?" She asked, I liked the fact that she was genually curious in me it was cute.

"Mine are ballon flowers, they also have a wierd name that I could never pronounce. The're also purple, they mean endless love and honesty." she looked at me as those words left my mouth. She smiled at me and I just blushed and put my ahnd on her chin turning her hear back to the road

"Bada Lee don't do that again" I looked out of the car window, thinking if i had alcohol in my system i would've jumped and kiss that woman jesus

"Why?" She asked smiling but i could see her blushing deep down

"u better off not know what i thought" Damn I need to shut up "SOooooo where are we going exactly??" I asked and we both chukled at my miserable attempt to change the subject.

"You'll see when you get there.." She smiled warmly at me, still holding my hand like bro she trynna make me faint

We got to the destination i looked up and looked at her smiling, We were on top of god knows where you can see the whole paris tho. We got in the restaurant and she asked for a table outside and we could see the whole paris from there.

"Imagine a bird poops on our food" I look up to the sky as we seat down

"Really i brought you here and that's the first thing you say?" She laughs At shakes her head in disaproval.

" Well yes it's a valid question..." i look at hear dead in the eyes vefore we both laught our asses off.

We ate and talked it was honestly really nice, perfect, it was literally amazing and this girl was literally a dream.

" do you want desert?" She asked me as the waiter arrived to take our plates off

"Bitch I'm full, but if u want some I'll take a bit from yours" I looked at her as she laughed before telling me she was full herself and asked for the bill

We headed out as she drove to another unknow place it was about 9pm when we finished our food.

And that's when we got to a random park, I smiled as she took a blanket and a speaker out of her truck.

We layed at the park and we put music for a bit until I asked her to impro for me.

Her body is just so fucking mesmerizing it's honestly amazing. Her body control it just out of this world. She was literally amazing the way her body move and didn't miss a single beat was amazing.

"Your turn" she sat down tired for her impro (I was yelling my lungs out the whole way)

"After what u just pulled ain't no way I'm dancing" I scoffed at her and turned my head to the side.

"Then toghether?" She turned her head to the side almost pointing. She looked so fucking adorable tf

"Improv or should we make a choreo?" She smiled as those words left my mouth.

"Ohh let's make a duet, pretty pleaseee. Plus I have a class in three days in Paris I haven't made the choreo I was thinking of teaching some old draft laying around" she smiled picking up her phone as we picked the song

"Omg should we.. sensual afro" I took the phone from her already thinking of a few option as she look shook at me

"You wanna make a sensual afro duet with me? I didn't think you could get any hotter" she look dead serious as I laughed blushing

We dance for hours perfecting every move. It came out pretty good. I thought we looked good together.

"And you said you couldn't dance?!" She looked at me point at the phone showing the dance we created and recorded.

"I never said that I was just self concious with improv" I said looking at the video. I could feel her eyes on me.

She turned of the phone causing me to look up at her. She took me in her arms. We stayed like that for a while, and then we said down. We talked about my past, how she felt rlly down after street woman fighter as everyone kept telling her Bebe didn't deserve the win.

Also all of the drama mnet did over her last crew cupcake, making Reddit look like such an asshole when she did nothing.

"You could ask anyone what they think but it doesn't matter is that u think u deserved that win. You're crew thinks that too. And the people who matter to u also think that. So own it. U deserved to win. And u worked hard for it. Own up to your win bada lee." She looked at me I could see it was a sensitive topic for her.

"What do you think?" She asked playing with the grass next too her

" it should've been jam" she snapped her head at me trying to cach a sigh that I was joking

I burst out laughing as she signs of relief and hits my arm 

"I'm sorry I couldn't resist it was there i had to take it." I calmmed myself from laughing, looking at her looking up smiling laying on my side. "What i think might not matter, but i think that win was for BEBE." 

"It does matter to me" She looked at me with loving eyes 

"Its getting late " I looked down at my hands that were on my knees

She took my hand helping me get up and walked to the car listening to music we we're contemplating on wether to post the video we made or wait until her class. We decided on waiting for her to teach it and then we would post it.

She walked me up to my room. and we hugged for a good minute until i heard wierd noises inside my room,