¦Part 4¦

And just like that I was in front of mingi

Okay i have to admit i would be more nervous if he was like the first one i spoke too, but after all of them the only one i was nervous about was san. After wooyoung i felt like i could tel them anything. But i still grabbed steffys hand for support as she talked to yunho cuz i did not just wanna faint.

"hey san told me to pass the word but her name is soraia with an I and not a Y" hongjoong laughed along with me as mingi looked at the album seeing sans note he also laughed. He looked up and y hand just tighned around steffys.

"Yo ur gonna rip my hand out if u keep doing that" she lifeted our hands for them to see her red hand for the force i was putting.

"u can hold my hand if u want" Mingi smiled at me while giving me his left hand.

HE DID NOT JUST, THIS FLIRTY MF.

"oh uhm sure origh okay. Jesus:" i gave him my hand as he smiled at me as an awkard silence began

I've tough about this moment my whole damn life, and lemme tell u IT WAS NOT GOING AS PLANNED. I had so many quesitions and it was not coming out like i wanted it too i had so many question but nothing left my mouth.

"Do i make you nervous?" he moved my hand a bit for me to look at him, he gave a smirk NOT A SMILE BUT A SMIRK.

"whyy do yall keep asking that, its not nervous its more of like... i wanna think twice before speaking cuz i dont wanna mess this, i want it to be a memory ill cherish and not be annoyed for saying something dumb. And yes al of you made me nervous." i smile and tried to catch my breath as he looked at me talking, he had this loving smile on as he kept nodding his smile while i talked.

"I like ur way of speaking and saying things!" He nodded his head as he looked at me smiling. I just laughed. I was expenting everyhting but for it to turn out like this. Tho im not complaining how it turned out. He was sweet I just idk tought about it so much that I actually had so many options in my head

But i like the way it turned out.

"Thank you" i looked at him and he smiled with a confused took. "Idk I just want to thank you for everything, these moment will stay in my memory for ever and i will always be grateful to yall for that." He looked at steffy moving aways from yunho, he held my hand tigher.

"Thank you for supporting us, we love and apriciate every single one of you. But hearing those words really make my heart warm so thank you." I started getting teary eyes hearing that from my bias was literaly waw. I looked at our hands knowing i would have to let go soon. and looked at hongjoong that had fallen in an akward silence with the girl in front of him as they had already said goodbye but were forced to stay since i wasnt moving.

Hongjoong looked at me smiling as i let go of Mingis hand, he whispered loud enough for me to hear. ' They both defently know how to make this memorable' Mingi smiled and nodded as honjoong passed him the album.

As i moved on to Yunho, I realized Mingi kept my album.. I decided to wait for him to realize he had two albums in front of him.. he didnt so i laughed it off with yunho.

Yunho 'slapped' mingis arm making him look at him with his eyes wide open.

"I would like to have my album signed by evevery one please." he looked at me and then down at the table laughing and handing the album to yunho.

Steffy and i were front row for Ateez, we planned this day front head to toe and it did go as planned. Appart from the we were late and didnt have enought time to get ready. We were talking about how the conversations went with the boys.

"Bro idk what san did to me but sir- Please so it again. my heart was to stop right there. " I laughed as looked at me smiling. "how was hongjoong?" i wiggled my eye brows making her laugh

" bro I had gone through every senario in my head.. even the bad ones so I don't end up desapointed.. and it was honestly better then any of the senarios i played in my head like wtf." she rambled about how good it was.

We ended up talking while we waited, at some point the time for them to come out was almost arriving. So Paris being Paris started calling and making as much noise possible, When they came out we went crazy even tho I sa them like three hours ago.. i yelled like i've never seen them before.

For the rest of the concert me and steffy yelled and jumped like it was the last concert of our lives. (our feet were hurting like a bitch but we were gonna have to live with it).

They went in To change their oufits, 10 minutes passed and a staff came to me and steffy.

"soraia and steffy?" he looked at us with a serious look. We looked at each other with 'tf did u do now?' look, when we both realized we didnt do shit from us looking at each other like that

"yes!?" steffy answered with a bit hesitent.

The staff gave us an envelope, and told us to open it but not show it to the fans around us as they would go crazy. He then gave us water to make it seem like one of us just want okay and thats what he was doing there.

As we both oppened, we looked inside and completly shut  back again as we saw what is was.